MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how I feel about Fedor coming back. Every time he does now, I cringe.

Now Fabricio wants a rematch with him, and it breaks my heart to say it but I don't want to see Fedor fight Fabricio again.

I'm afraid Fabricio has lost...less...than Fedor has, and I could see him catching Fedor in a scramble (kind of like that nasty punch from underneath by Hendo)

would love to see O'malley get upset

Same. I don't know why, I just...kind of want to see him get smashed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know how I feel about Fedor coming back. Every time he does now, I cringe.

Now Fabricio wants a rematch with him, and it breaks my heart to say it but I don't want to see Fedor fight Fabricio again.

I'm afraid Fabricio has lost...less...than Fedor has, and I could see him catching Fedor in a scramble (kind of like that nasty punch from underneath by Hendo)

Same. I don't know why, I just...kind of want to see him get smashed.
Fedor got meatheaded

• 1Like

Goatface

stuff from Dana
Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler 2 for UFC 266 in September (not official yet)
Leon Edwards vs Jorge Masvidal probably the fight to make
Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling rematch Probably some time in October.
plus
cm punk is now 0-1-1 lol

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Greg Hardy is such a class act, I love it.
y76j60p.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
wut

“He ran his mouth,” Hardy said. “Say my name and I’m coming for you. The boss is going to send me. That’s a guy that wasn’t mentioned but decided to grace his fat, Popeyes, greasy chicken lips with my name when I was a peasant, when I was a young child. What it would look like for me to go attack somebody that just came off the Contender Series right now? You’d be like, ‘Oh, he’s childish.’ But you guys let that man gyrate and beat little me? Nah, he needs to be handled.”

I'm hoping that is just a terrible edit job, and Hardy isn't that dumb. I'm said that I legitimately don't know which it is.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol WHAT THE FUCK.

Haha that might be one of the best quotes Ive ever read.

Its so bizarre its almost like it was written by an AI or something, like a bot generated mash up of ridiculous terms, or a bad translation from another language haha wow.

"He decided to grace his fat greasy Popeyes chicken lips with my name when I was a peasant, when I was a young child." AMAZIN

Goatface

i have heard the mount can mess people up, but nothing would help many of those. wonder how long in advance do they know they are going to throw.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ive heard from some interviews that you dont think the mound to the plate is as far as it is until you actually go to throw the pitch.

That being said, I still dont understand how 50 Cent did what did.

• 1Like