MMA Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What was the video? Disabled for copyright for me. Davey Grant looks like he went to war after seeing a photo. Bummed I missed it

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Was great to see Anderson do something impressive again. He clowned Chavez, split decision was a joke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wish he was able to make the jump during his youth-- but the UFC was ironclad slavery as a policy at the time.

There was no McGregor to talk his way into letting UFC open up the contracts a little.

I think he should decline any Roy Jones Jr talk, as he's firmly washed up (the Roy Jones shit just won't go away for some reason, and Silva is still entertaining it). Silva should fight someone still capable if he does this again. It's clear he can more than hang.

100% I wouldn't watch a Roy Jones fight. There is no fight left in him. Here's to hoping if Silva does do another sanctioned bout, that it's with someone 10 years younger than him because that's the level Silva is fighting on right now in the ring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1624554359186.png

• 1WTF

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He made contact with his hand and offered resistance to moving backward. A shove would have been appropriate but there's a guy getting in his face.

Goatface

doesn't look like self defense to me

had no idea who he was, thought interesting he got beat by tony
1624908627139.png

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I throw some kid into a car for doing that to me once, ended up almost getting myself shot. Either way, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
LOL

I'm pretty ok with 'the guy is a douchebag'

"...when he flexed on me I was scared for my life and simply defending myself against the evil in this world"

I'm curious if the authorities will pursue this or not, or if the guy will press charges

1624920524932.png

• 1Worf

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anybody else think that Ryan's head doesn't seem to fit on his body?

hall head.jpg

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL

I'm pretty ok with 'the guy is a douchebag'

"...when he flexed on me I was scared for my life and simply defending myself against the evil in this world"

I'm curious if the authorities will pursue this or not, or if the guy will press charges

View attachment 360186
Ah, the 'ole "he was using the term American Inventor!" so I had to defend them defense. Yeah, in 2021 people totally just throw that shit around in public...

• 1Like