Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might tune in to see Antonina thats prob about it. Need to cut that fatty Aspen

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
UFC Fight Night 193 Weigh-in Results:
Thiago Santos (206) vs. Johnny Walker (204.5)
Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Kevin Holland (183.5)
Alex Oliveira (169.5) vs. Niko Price (170.5)
Misha Cirkunov (185.5) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
Macy Chiasson (136) vs. Aspen Ladd (137)*
Mike Breeden (158.5)** vs. Alexander Hernandez (154.5)
Jared Gordon (155) vs. Joe Solecki (155.5)
Casey O'Neill (125) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125.5)
Bethe Correia (138.5)*** vs. Karol Rosa (135.5)
Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs. Devonte Smith (155.5)
Gaetano Pirrello (134.5) vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade (135)
Stephanie Egger (135) vs. Shanna Young (134.5)
Johnny Eduardo (135.5) vs. Alejandro Perez (136)

* Ladd missed weight by one pound and the fight has been canceled.
** Breeden missed weight by 2.5 pounds and has been fined a percentage of his purse.
*** Correia missed weight by 2.5 pounds and has been fined a percentage of her purse.

View attachment 375269

View attachment 375272
lulz, this bitch just doesn't want to fight

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Daukaus fight should be good, but that's about the only one I give a shit about.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thiago santos pre injury has the sickest standup in the division

Santos was one of the reasons Jones vacated 205 and moved to HW without a deal in place.

The possibility of a rematch was an absolute firm no from Jones and his team.

He's the only fighter to take a decision from Jones as champion-- and therefore, is the only fighter to have beaten Jon Jones.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Unfortunately Santos appears to have slowed down a lot since the injuries. That may not be good news against someone as explosive as Walker.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
granted I only really watched 3 fights but seemed like a shit card. hope we never see Silva or Walker as a main event fight ever again

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
holland vs daukus going to no contest because of the headbutt was fair i think. the ref and herb and officials were talking it all out on camera and basically herb said to dan "it's on you". kevin was out for a second and the finish went from there. should be a quick turnaround for both of them to fight again. i love holland as well, during the fight DC was commentating "daukus long limbs" and holland talks to DC "yeah he's long" in the middle of a clinch. he's a funny guy and fun to watch, his basic style seems to be dirty streetfighter. walker and santos was pretty boring, too much caution from both.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Daukaus fight was weird. I can understand the NC, but Holland fought on and didn't appear to be out more than a second or two.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I don't think that one should've been changed. Big Dan calling for the replay was something I haven't or don't remember seeing before. Even Holland believes he lost that fight.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

Captain Suave

Yeah, but there's a pretty big, binary difference between beating a guy up and killing him. I don't know how many thousands of pro MMA fights there have been, never mind amateur, but <10 competitors have directly died as a result of injuries according to quick googling. It's definitely not an expected outcome.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
self piledriver
Yeah, wow. That guy definitely should not have been in the ring fighting. He was hunched forward walking through every punch till his knockout button got tapped and he self piledriver'd. WTF.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He actually died of covid guys.

But wow that was a brutal no gloves KO. If he lived he would have had mucho cte.

Captain Suave

Gloveless fighting is generally believed to result in less CTE because the other guy can't punch as hard without breaking his hand, plus you get cut more and fights stop more quickly on that basis. The worst is boxing where you get hit hundreds of times and it just accumulates and accumulates.

Last edited: