New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
it works now buuuut

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6614233&page=1

which links to:

http://popstreams.eu/stream1.html

which is a top quality stream

be sure to install latest vlc.
Nice, thanks for this, fantastic quality. It is roughly 30-60 seconds behind, but I think I can deal with that
smile.png

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
lol the top vid is now stuck on football coverage and the bottom vid is some kind of russian UFC broadcast hahaha. Shit is almost ghetto enough to make me want to pay $50.
That's odd, the top stream is still working just fine for me. The video freezes a second or two every now and then but the audio doesnt lag which is almost worse as I can hear Rogan going apeshit over something I cant see...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was a great fight. Was hoping Koch would be able to pull off that sub there.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's odd, the top stream is still working just fine for me. The video freezes a second or two every now and then but the audio doesnt lag which is almost worse as I can hear Rogan going apeshit over something I cant see...
I would suggest using the other one that Tuco linked. The quality is great, and not stuttering at all like the other one.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think so. At least I thought that was the whole premise, that they would be coaching both.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's pretty hot. But everything about the next TUF is pretty hot.

Brandon Vera is huuge. He looks like he's been injecting synthol in his quadriceps. I could see him legkicking Ben over and over.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And Rothwell looks far less flabby than normal. I picked Rothwell just because I am so tired of Vera disappointing me.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can someone explain why Barao is still the interim champ? Cruz hasn't fought in nearly 2 years, and there has been no mention of when he will even come back. Make Barao the champ already

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
That was a strange fight, Rothwell chases Vera for 2.5 rounds and then is like "WAIT, I can end this fight whenever I feel like going Super Saiyan!", and so he did...

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Damn, props to Mendes, while Guida clearly wasn't KO'd, he did knock the shit out of him like nobody since Diego has. Also good on Guida for being more aggressive than he has been, but he had nothing on Mendes.

Renault

N00b
I'd assume Rothwell waited until RD3 to go balls out so if he didn't get the finish and gassed it wouldn't matter compared to gassing in RD1.

Mendes looked really good there; I'd be up for watching him vs Aldo again.