MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of my friends that comes over for fights is a....maybe.....5'1" 100lb nerdy lesbian that I work with. We'll call her "A".
I didn't do a party this time, so we didn't talk until this morning. Both of us and one of the field staff basically took over the whole Monday meeting talking about fights and everyone was loving how fucking amped A was getting talking about Nunes and all the fights at 269. So now we're going to try to do a party where everyone brings their wives.

I'm anticipating a whole lot of drunk Karens talking shit about people's "fucking disgusting ears" and "retarded" post-fight interviews. Wondering if it would be better for me to be shitfaced or stone cold sober for that one.
you might want to show these karens who nunes beat (not really) to be champ, show them ronda

besides tate most of her matches were quick and easy to understand with rogan being her wingman

thats what we did w/ nunes vs. raquel i don't remember that ufc besides lyoto kicking the shit out of vitor

we purposely skipped her vs. holly cuz it's destroys the narrative.

white womans want to see that a girl that looks like them can be champ

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What would you do man? How can you hate on Dustin for taking the Conor fights? Did you forget he trashed Dan Hooker and Justin Gaethje in between?

He did us a favor shutting Conor the fuck up give this man his respect. Oliviera is just better.

Its because he was a journeyman that got his shit together. He'll never be in PFP discussions unless things change.

I can't think of any other example in MMA history where a journeyman has become a dominant champion.

Do Bronx story is unique. But if he keeps smoking guys he could crack the list.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its because he was a journeyman that got his shit together. He'll never be in PFP discussions unless things change.

I can't think of any other example in MMA history where a journeyman has become a dominant champion.

Do Bronx story is unique. But if he keeps smoking guys he could crack the list.
Man, I wanted DP to win, but I respect the hell out of Oliveira. Like you said, he was just a run of the mill journeyman, gate keeper for years and now he has really put it together. I could see him going on a run for awhile. It is pretty cool.

UFC is great again boys.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am loving O'Malley more and more. First he is from MT, so that is awesome that he is rep'ing the state so well. Second, he always has exciting fights and finishes. Third, the guy is smart and pretty humble. Fourth, he thinks Conor is a fucking jackass.

His look is pretty fucking stupid, but I guess he is trying to appeal to the younger generation, which is probably a smart business decision.

Gaethje and O'Malley are my guys now.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am loving O'Malley more and more. First he is from MT, so that is awesome that he is rep'ing the state so well. Second, he always has exciting fights and finishes. Third, the guy is smart and pretty humble.
He seems like he's gotten a lot more humble and wise since he started. I was thinking that during the post-fight press conference. He's grown up a lot.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Cruz at 7, Suga at 13 now
Screenshot_20211214-124106_Chrome.jpg

Goatface

I heard that Cruz was acting like a cunt towards DC at #269. What was that about?

cruz was asked about his thoughts on announcers, said something about muting dc and he doesn't do the work. guess dc had some comebacks.

there was like 2-3 fights of her fights where someone was betting like $500k to a million
1639519934697.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I heard that Cruz was acting like a cunt towards DC at #269. What was that about?
Basically ripped DC for not putting in the "research" work on fighters. Which, is pretty fuckin' obvious since he calls them by the wrong name half the time, references a fight they never fought, etc. I wish Bisping could learn to STFU, because I like him a LOT better than DC - problem is, he goes on tirades and just completely dominates a conversation, especially while action is happening. Joe would be BIS if he didn't "OHHHHHHHH HE HURT HIM!!!" after every little jab.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Basically ripped DC for not putting in the "research" work on fighters. Which, is pretty fuckin' obvious since he calls them by the wrong name half the time, references a fight they never fought, etc. I wish Bisping could learn to STFU, because I like him a LOT better than DC - problem is, he goes on tirades and just completely dominates a conversation, especially while action is happening. Joe would be BIS if he didn't "OHHHHHHHH HE HURT HIM!!!" after every little jab.
Even with the "oh he hurt" Joe is BIS. And it is pretty fucking funny when Joe is with DC they start saying shit without saying shit and it becomes an inside joke everyone is in on.