MMA Thread

Goatface

and got stanky leg from nganou
WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

think it took cain 6 months to admit he went out.
that seems like so long ago.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While we got you here fact-checking. How about those 4 bills? Or is it more of a 380'er right now

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember jayrebb from waaaay back when he used to be a super aggresive shit slinger.

he has softened his shtick over time and occasionally drops a gem due to his autistic attention to detail regarding strange or niche subjects. Has always had a weird way of making these subliminal, cryptic posts with an odd sense of superiority though lol.

I do respect his longevity and commitment to the forum nonetheless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I remember jayrebb from waaaay back when he used to be a super aggresive shit slinger.

he has softened his shtick over time and occasionally drops a gem due to his autistic attention to detail regarding strange or niche subjects. Has always had a weird way of making these subliminal, cryptic posts with an odd sense of superiority though lol.

I'm known for my shitting poetry thread. Its in the rickshaw.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I thought about bringing the old 'rebb back a few years ago, but the fact is the forum is a little smaller now and MMA is more popular than ever.

Guys I interact with in other sections of the forum overlap here, much more than in the early 2000's. It'd be doing a big disservice to posters that don't deserve it. I used to be able to count on one hand how many posters were active in the MMA forum plus heavily active in other forums. I'm not going to kick guys like Big E and Oblio in the balls daily.

Bandwagon on the other hand...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Totally shocking. What could have led to this??

Red flag #2, when you're still only "engaged" after 15 years, four kids, and life-changing wealth. (#1 obviously, is repeated domestic abuse. Dude's got some nerve to feel sorry for himself.)
don't forget suspected cheating

his car crash they found a crack pipe and condoms

why does he need condoms when he has 4 kids

why does he need condoms in nevada where his "fiancee" has been living in ny her entire life?

he and holly can now officially hook up

what they do w/ yoel is their business
8f20d598053a458f3be6e42475d6dde2.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I thought about bringing the old 'rebb back a few years ago, but the fact is the forum is a little smaller now and MMA is more popular than ever.

Guys I interact with in other sections of the forum overlap here, much more than in the early 2000's. It'd be doing a big disservice to posters that don't deserve it. I used to be able to count on one hand how many posters were active in the MMA forum plus heavily active in other forums. I'm not going to kick guys like Big E and Oblio in the balls daily.

Bandwagon on the other hand...

giphy.gif

Goatface

Main card (7PM ET on ESPN+):

Catchweight (160 lbs): Islam Makhachev (160) vs. Bobby Green (158)
Middleweight: Misha Cirkunov (185.5) vs. Wellington Turman (185)
Flyweight: Priscila Cachoeira (125) vs. Ji Yeon Kim (126)
Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan (156) vs. Joel Alvarez (156)
Middleweight: Gregory Rodrigues (186) vs. Armen Petrosyan (186)

Prelim card (4PM ET on ESPN+):

Lightweight: Ignacio Bahamondes (154.5) vs. Zhu Rong (160)*
Featherweight: Josiane Nunes (145.5) vs. Ramona Pascual (146)
Lightweight: Terrance McKinney (156) v. Fares Ziam (155)
Featherweight: Alejandro Perez (144.5) vs. Jonathan Martinez (144)
Welterweight: Ramiz Brahimaj (170.5) vs. Michael GIllmore (170.5)
Flyweight: Victor Altamirano (123) vs. Carlos Hernandez (125)

*Zhu Rong missed weight by four pounds.

Rong missed weight in sept by 2 pounds at UFC Vegas 37

1645828100649.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have to give Green props for the last minute replacement.

But I honest to God think Islam is going to toy with him.

(barring some sort of freak flash KO)