MMA Thread

Goatface

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Renato Moicano announced as new UFC 272 co-main event

=
Dana White: Conor McGregor sliding into title shot in return depends on 'a lot of variables'

“There’s a lot of variables that have to come together for him to come back and fight. No. 1 is health and how’s his leg,” White said. “Once that’s 100 percent. Then, we’ll start to figure out where he goes. We have fights made all the way up until June 18 already. Once he’s 100 percent ready to go, we’ll get him figured out and see what’s what with the lightweight division. We’ll get him figured out.”

The decision will be made once it is known who will hold the title when McGregor is ready to step back into the cage. Champions, too, have a say in matchmaking, reminded White.

“Well, it’s going to depend on who the champion is,” White said. “The champion has some say in that, too. Who is going to be the champ when Conor McGregor comes back and what do they want to do? If you look at Oliveira, if it’s still Oliveira by the time (McGregor) comes back, maybe he wants Conor. Who knows. We’ll see what happens.”

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone will take a Conor fight. The payday is too big and who doesn’t want to say they beat him lol

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Renato Moicano announced as new UFC 272 co-main event

=
Dana White: Conor McGregor sliding into title shot in return depends on 'a lot of variables'

“There’s a lot of variables that have to come together for him to come back and fight. No. 1 is health and how’s his leg,” White said. “Once that’s 100 percent. Then, we’ll start to figure out where he goes. We have fights made all the way up until June 18 already. Once he’s 100 percent ready to go, we’ll get him figured out and see what’s what with the lightweight division. We’ll get him figured out.”

The decision will be made once it is known who will hold the title when McGregor is ready to step back into the cage. Champions, too, have a say in matchmaking, reminded White.

“Well, it’s going to depend on who the champion is,” White said. “The champion has some say in that, too. Who is going to be the champ when Conor McGregor comes back and what do they want to do? If you look at Oliveira, if it’s still Oliveira by the time (McGregor) comes back, maybe he wants Conor. Who knows. We’ll see what happens.”
Charles will fucking DISMANTLE Conor. Please give him this fight, he deserves the money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Velasquez allegedly opened fire at a car carrying Goularte, his stepfather and at least one other person near a cloverleaf interchange
I was gonna ask how big the guy was that Cain needed a gun, but maybe Cain's knees are so bad now all he can do are drive-bys...

cain.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did they drive away?
The accused man, 43-year-old Harry Eugene Goularte, lives at the home that hosts a daycare business run by his mother, according to a criminal complaint that charged Goularte with one felony count of a lewd and lascivious act with a child under the age of 14. Goularte was arraigned Friday, and a judge granted him supervised release, over objections from the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office.

Three days later, at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, Velasquez allegedly opened fire at a car carrying Goularte, his stepfather and at least one other person near a cloverleaf interchange where Monterey Highway and Bailey Avenue overlap, according to police and sources familiar with the investigation.

The stepfather was hit at least once and is expected to survive. Police have not disclosed any information about the shooting beyond basic location details and their formal suspicion of Velasquez as the shooter.

cuz cain said i'mma goto prison, idgf

if they kept his ass in jail, no one would be hurt lulz, cain musta been stalking him for 3days, seems like he chose the wrong time and spot to shoot up a bitch tho

Goatface

cain could have gotten into a fight with the dude and murdered him (hopefully) and walked away scot-free, but instead went gta on him.

Velasquez rammed his truck into the vehicle of a man who allegedly molested one of his family members then proceeded to fire numerous bullets at the car and hitting the molester’s stepdad in the process. Cain Velasquez eventually fled the scene but police quickly found him, pulled him over, and took him into custody. The cops found a 40-caliber handgun in his F150 truck and two 10-bullet magazines, which means he fired a total of eight shots.

Now, Velasquez is facing up to 10 charges, including 1st degree attempted murder, shooting an occupied motor vehicle, numerous counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and others. If he is convicted, the UFC legend could be put in jail for decades.

However, there is an interesting tidbit in this whole situation. Harry Goularte, the man who molested Cain Velasquez’s relative, was in court last week and hit with one charge of lascivious and lewd acts. That being said, police oddly released him from jail under supervision.

Nevertheless, this doesn’t sound good for Velasquez. He’s likely going to face some sort of jail time.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
well i know you really like your boy gamebred so i'll let you choose if your pony is gonna be masvidal or a boring ass wrestler w/ actual skill
Yea but I'm already telling everyone that I *always* pick the main-event loser and I think Colby is going to smash him, but I'm still taking Masvidal.

(edit: Fixed) Here's your Avatar if Colby Loses:
1646262177426.png

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea but I'm already telling everyone that I *always* pick the main-event loser and I think Colby is going to smash him, but I'm still taking Masvidal.

Here's your Avatar if Colby wins:
View attachment 401257
so i got gamebred?

ok you want to make interesting by having the co-main as well?
a72e2b0fb1c3254b65fe88bc68d2dfe8.png

i want rda to be my pony

so we only win the best if i get gamebred and rda or you get cody and renato

if we both only get 1 winner, then the thread can choose our avatar of shame

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
cain could have gotten into a fight with the dude and murdered him (hopefully) and walked away scot-free, but instead went gta on him.

That was probably the intent, but either his rage got the better of him in the moment and/or the guy was fleeing and he just saw red

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I'm guessing he fully raged out when he saw the guy out in public and not behind bars like he should've been.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users