MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should have smashed her arm into a pretzel, like that Dave Chapel stage-rusher got, then hauled her off to jail.

Everyone wants to be a social media viral video star now. Get fucked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Should have smashed her arm into a pretzel, like that Dave Chapel stage-rusher got, then hauled her off to jail.

Any man over the age of 25 that still has patience for drunk bitches doing drunk bitch shit is either an incel or an alcoholic.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It would have been awesome if he like went over the top and made a viral moment of his own by tombstoning the bitch off the octagon.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah i love me some shield ground and pound. some of the melees are pretty cool to watch as well with dudes wailing on each other with halberds

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
M-1 was Fedor's company (very small stake I think) back when he was managed by Vadim. I could see this kind of shit getting some type of audience in Russia.

They always demanded the UFC co-promote back when UFC was pursuing Fedor for a Randy Couture/Lesnar fight. UFC final offer was very lucrative after a long meeting at a private island with Lorezno and Dana White.

In hindsight I think it would have been the most money Fedor made in his career. Bellator didn't cash him out anywhere near what UFC was willing to do. But nothing was good enough for M-1 leadership. Co-promotion was non-negotiable at the time, although UFC offered to sign a bunch of M-1 fighters instead while simultaneously cashing out Fedor. Vadim's pockets would have gotten a lot fatter but his ego got in the way.

Goatface

Sports Business Journal reports that last Saturday’s event pulled in over 400,000 domestic buys on ESPN+. Perhaps a bit surprisingly, that number stands as the UFC’s biggest one thus far in 2022.

wonder how many other fighters get lucky enough not to get tested in 3/4 of a year....
1652361467630.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Sports Business Journal reports that last Saturday’s event pulled in over 400,000 domestic buys on ESPN+. Perhaps a bit surprisingly, that number stands as the UFC’s biggest one thus far in 2022.

wonder how many other fighters get lucky enough not to get tested in 3/4 of a year....
View attachment 412112
So, those dumb bitches had the biggest crowd of 2022 to watch them dance and pitter patter around the ring for 25 mins.

Alright-thats-good-GIF.gif

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Did she shout WORLD STAR!!!!?

This behaviour aint new.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, those dumb bitches had the biggest crowd of 2022 to watch them dance and pitter patter around the ring for 25 mins.

If they did this for 25 minutes I think a lot of people would have loved it.

fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u6.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Alright-thats-good-GIF.gif
also cuz oliveria was a fatso, he gave up his ppv pts, so thats like more free money to ufc

• 1Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I have a martial arts friend in a similar situation who ended up married to a girl at the gym we'd both known since he was in his 20's and she was maybe 13. He had zero romantic interest in her, but after many years when she was in her early 20's and he was ~35 she pursued him relentlessly. Now they're happy with 2 kids. I fully admit it makes you squint a bit, but at some point they're either adults or they're not.

In this case, Rose wasn't an adult; the whole "day I turn 18" bit definitely shades the picture. I'm not really up on the specifics in this case. Did Pat encourage things?

Last edited:

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those situations can be tricky. I have a martial arts friend in a similar situation who ended up married to a girl at the gym we'd both known since he was in his 20's and she was maybe 13. He had zero romantic interest in her, but after many years when she was in her early 20's and he was ~35 she pursued him relentlessly. Now they're happy with 2 kids. I fully admit it makes you squint a bit, but at some point they're either adults or they're not.

Yes, Rose was younger, and the whole "day I turn 18" bit definitely shades the picture. I'm not really up on the specifics in this case. Did Pat encourage things?
Your friend is a groomer.

Gross.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno exactly what is being accused/discussed here but waiting until someone is 18 is literally the exact opposite of grooming and I see nothing wrong with the relationship Suave just described aside from the fact that I don't know that I personally could connect with someone that much younger.