MMA Thread

Goatface

i really hate the apex center cards now, it is sad former champ fighting in front of less people than a regional org in a high school gym

Goatface

I honestly don't know where her career is going to go after tonight.

Big ooof
1652591615786.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I knew the Grant v. Smolka fight would be a good one. Grant has looked really solid in his last couple fights. I hope he gets a ranked guy next.

Rakic looked really decent and it was shaping up to be a good fight until his knee blew up..sucks.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
At least modern ACL surgery is very reliable with near-100% odds of full recovery. Bad meniscus damage can leave you semi-permanently impaired.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hot take:

Pay the fighters LESS.

But increase the win bonus by 2 or 3 times and increase performance bonuses. You would see a lot less snoozers.

I dont actually agree with that but it would be interesting to see how that would affect the fights.

Goatface

open scoring would be the easiest step to put some urgency into some fighters. rose said she thought she was winning while being down 0-2, 1-2, 1-3

loosing a boring decision is still better than becoming a highlight ko or getting put to sleep when it comes to earning outside money

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
open scoring would be the easiest step to put some urgency into some fighters. rose said she thought she was winning while being down 0-2, 1-2, 1-3

loosing a boring decision is still better than becoming a highlight ko or getting put to sleep when it comes to earning outside money
there shouldn't even be any scoring imo, if you can't in 3/5 rounds ko a dude, submit a dude or pummel them so much they have to tap out like a gsp fag, it should be a draw.

if there is a belt on the line and it ends in a draw? guess what no new champ, a draw means the title is vacated

Goatface

there shouldn't even be any scoring imo, if you can't in 3/5 rounds ko a dude, submit a dude or pummel them so much they have to tap out like a gsp fag, it should be a draw.

if there is a belt on the line and it ends in a draw? guess what no new champ, a draw means the title is vacated

no draws, start at 5min and add 5min to each round till there is a winner. each fight starts with $50k bonus, minus $10k per round.