imo, if nate drags this out to rd3, (cuz it's a 5rd) he wins, khamzat will gas

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

ebc99230d208b41ad653aad3a6ae303e.png

i mean, you gotta at least bet on nate

imo, if nate drags this out to rd3, (cuz it's a 5rd) he wins, khamzat will gas

1662500502129.png

was confused, still on saturday. was looking at prop bets, fanduel had 20 listed, none for diaz.
like to see tony do something other than get beat on. really dislike the leech

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What a fucking dogshit card for a "numbered" event.

I think you have to put money on Nate as well, just because those odds are nuts.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf?
Gilbert Burns should have dropped the Khamzat hype by a bit. He proved that the guy is mortal. +900 for Nate still? gtfo
its not the khamzat hype, ppl just have no faith in nates skill other than to just walk into punches and hopes he tires khamzat out, not even the first bjj blackbelt khamzat would face either, he just walked through meerkat like nothing.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
its not the khamzat hype, ppl just have no faith in nates skill other than to just walk into punches and hopes he tires khamzat out, not even the first bjj blackbelt khamzat would face either, he just walked through meerkat like nothing.
Do I hear an avatar bet here, Lanx? You sound confident. Going to give me odds?

If Nate wins, I pick your avatar for 9 months.
If Khamzat wins, you pick my avatar for 1 month?

Goatface

catching up, never know how to take what diaz says

"They're acting like I called for this fight, which I didn't call for and don't want and didn't want and still don't want," Diaz told ESPN. "But I don't give a f---, I'll fight anybody. But, [the] pressure is on him, he better finish me, because he's the next killer in town.

"This fight isn't even about this guy... it's about 'making' this guy. And I'm like, 'OK, you guys aren't going to let me go? Because I'm the best fighter here? And you're not gonna let me go unless it's off of somebody? I gotta make somebody for you? Well, alright, you're welcome. Let's make you.' You're welcome, UFC..."

also

Diaz, one of the most popular names in MMA, is set to launch his own combat sports promotion, Real Fight Inc., which plans to host MMA, boxing and jiu-jitsu events. A Diaz representative told MMA Junkie the process has began to receive licensure to promote in the state of California, where the Stockton native currently resides.

===

Till (18-4-1 MMA, 6-4-1 UFC) looks to return to the cage Dec. 10 at UFC 282 against Dricus Du Plessis (17-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC). The UFC has offered the bout and verbal agreements are in place with contracts expected to be signed in the coming days. The event takes place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

"They're acting like I called for this fight, which I didn't call for and don't want and didn't want and still don't want," Diaz told ESPN. "But I don't give a f---, I'll fight anybody. But, [the] pressure is on him, he better finish me, because he's the next killer in town.

"This fight isn't even about this guy... it's about 'making' this guy. And I'm like, 'OK, you guys aren't going to let me go? Because I'm the best fighter here? And you're not gonna let me go unless it's off of somebody? I gotta make somebody for you? Well, alright, you're welcome. Let's make you.' You're welcome, UFC..."

also

Diaz, one of the most popular names in MMA, is set to launch his own combat sports promotion, Real Fight Inc., which plans to host MMA, boxing and jiu-jitsu events. A Diaz representative told MMA Junkie the process has began to receive licensure to promote in the state of California, where the Stockton native currently resides.

===

Till (18-4-1 MMA, 6-4-1 UFC) looks to return to the cage Dec. 10 at UFC 282 against Dricus Du Plessis (17-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC). The UFC has offered the bout and verbal agreements are in place with contracts expected to be signed in the coming days. The event takes place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Should have taken the bet Lanx Lanx

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

also

===

That interview was pretty fantastic if you can tolerate the way he talks.

Goatface

1662649649287.png

would not be surprised if nate falls over and takes a ko from the glove touch

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, Nate could do something resulting in a life-time ban from the UFC, just to "stick it to the man". He is pretty fucking retarded and it would be on-brand.