MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
barnett was SO fat, he got fined for being a super heavyweight lulz

and the stupid arab gets an easy fight, money, and no penalty

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Ultimately, Chimaev hit the scale at 178.5 pounds — a full seven and a half pounds over the limit for a non-title fight at welterweight.
“We knew he was having trouble cutting weight early,” White revealed at the UFC 279 post-fight press conference. “We knew he was going to miss weight. This all happened, and we had to deal with it. I just couldn’t wait to get tonight over with.
“We knew as soon as he wasn’t going to make weight that the fight wasn’t going to happen. Forget about Nate, the commission wouldn’t have let the fight happen with that big of a weight discrepancy. You immediately start getting to work to figure it out.”

reading comments the cramps or issues were on thursday during day, if not earlier. he was told to eat/drink and was spotting a local restaurant that night.

barrent got left outside the hospital waiting on ufc to pick him up, doesn't say for how long

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just how stupid were the judges?
b5e70a3099ca775efbd12b32b650e702.png

should find the leech scorecards, these judges are idiots

oh look d'amato makes an appearance

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
UFC president Dana White addressed the situation during a press conference after the pay-per-view.

“I guess ever since COVID, they started this thing where they get the fighters right out of here. I don’t know why that happened or what happened,” White said. “I mean, we’re not throwing Johnny Walker out in the street shoeless, I’m sure.”

Informed there was a photo of Walker outside without shoes on, White said, “So we f–kin threw him right out on the streets, huh? It’s rough around here. I don’t know.”

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 433029

R.I.P. 34 years old, liver cancer.
Bummer. I just heard someone talking about Bill Hicks the other day and how he died at 32 from pancreatic cancer. I remember hearing that a long time ago, but it didn't seem all that sad to me when I was 19 years old and 32yo seemed like it might as well be 100. Now that I'm in my late 30s, it's more of a tragedy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL

What the fuck that's the most obvious shit ever. Shouldn't have even been a point off, should have been an instant DQ. There are fouls that are just accidents and some that are caused by carelessness/negligence, but that was just flat out cheating.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It shouldn't be up to the fighter who got fouled whether he was hurt bad enough to not continue.

Always hated seeing matches proceed with cheaters and fans don't like it either. Flagrant foul should be DQ by default.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
reports are in
khamzat is a supercheater

he was so fat they only wanted him to cut to 179!!!! and purposely miss 170 (b/c at 179 he could still fight)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Marines aren't Seals. Plz go back to England.
A seal isn't gonna beat a trained MMA fighter in an MMA match any more than the MMA fighter is gonna beat a seal in a no rules fight to the death. The whole thing is dumb and the marine corps shouldn't have been subjected to that kind of embarrassment even if the marines in question probably had a great time.

Also Paddy walks around at like 200 pounds between fights so the 'lightweight' label is kind of misleading.