MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
wtf is this?
View attachment 433791
What a dumbass thing to be upset about, glad he messed with the wrong person.

Renzo is like the last guy in earth you should antagonize. Multiple time ADCC champion, veteran MMA fighter, and more than willing to throw down in public even in his 50s.

Loving ADCC this year. Tons of upsets, great action, and my friend and past training partner Gabriel Sousa is in the semis.

Really rooting for Craig Jones in -99. He's on fire.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

1663466558186.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Tanner Boser - anyone else watch this fight? He seemed like he has a lot of natural talent, but just a wild brawler with little experience? Curious what people that actually practice MMA think.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
lulz gracies are faggot family, but still

The worst part of that was the Karen who kept trying to interfere.

Renzo is like the last guy in earth you should antagonize. Multiple time ADCC champion, veteran MMA fighter, and more than willing to throw down in public even in his 50s.

I understand his upbringing, fighting in Brazil and even getting shot. But I gotta wonder if he's just a little bit TOO willing to throw down.

This at least looked like he was defending himself. Remember when he attacked a dude for asking for a cigarette? He was tweeting before the guys came up to him, and not only was he convinced that they were about to mug him, he was LOOKING FORWARD to it, LOL

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I like when the doc told the ref to just keep an eye on it. I had no idea that cut was that bad from that picture.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
The worst part of that was the Karen who kept trying to interfere.

I understand his upbringing, fighting in Brazil and even getting shot. But I gotta wonder if he's just a little bit TOO willing to throw down.

This at least looked like he was defending himself. Remember when he attacked a dude for asking for a cigarette? He was tweeting before the guys came up to him, and not only was he convinced that they were about to mug him, he was LOOKING FORWARD to it, LOL
For sure. Renzo incriminates himself in assault in his OWN versions of his stories. If he weren't so charismatic he'd probably be in jail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aldo was never the same after the loss to Connor. Definitely had his day though.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gordon Ryan 99+kg champ and 2022 superfight champ at ADCC.

He literally just blasted through everyone. I thought Rod would give him more trouble, but got dusted by a heel hook in no time.

I think its safe to say Gordon is the best. He makes it look so easy.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't fucking wait for this card. I've been singing the praises of Do Bronx for a while now and it's great seeing him finally start to get the recognition his game deserves.

Insane matchups though and as much as I hate both T.J. and Sterling, I hope Dillashaw destroys him. I also have a suspicion that O'Malley is going to get embarrassed by Yan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dillyshaw gonna KO Sterling.

One could hope anyway. I like post cheater TJ. He seems more humble.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord