MMA Thread

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
so this night was, which one disappointed you more, black beast getting molly whopped or fedor getting pummeled?

did either of em even throw strikes?
Fedor tried to land his patented over hand, but Bader was peppering him with jabs and avoiding the strike well.

Bader cut open Fedor's nose pretty quickly, not even a minute into the match and it went down hill for Fedor after that.

Goatface

my disappointment in fedor's decline happened years ago. really like lewis, but he has matches where it was like a different person showed up. for a long time, just figured it was the back issues.
wonder how many fights he has left on his contract. he probably just need to spread them out over a few years to keep the rep going.

not really a big deal, thought was interesting

1675701353078.png

1675701416240.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow the amount of disrespect towards volk
48b24683b63fdd9a474b8db8af242b0e.png

and it's in his hometown???

volk is gonna win by aussie decision

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shame we never got Fedor vs Randy. I think Fedor would have steamrolled him though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is that Matt Hughes next to Fedor?

Also, funny that Henderson looks bigger than Randy at this point. Randy looks downright slim.

Goatface

Do Bronx wins his title against Chandler, defends against Diamond AND Gaethje, yet can't even get the winner of Volk/Makhachev?

Glad Dariush is finally getting a big fight, but what a bunch of horseshit.

Volkanovski should have to defend fw this year, in july will be a year from last defense. if he doesn't he will only have 4 defenses in 4 years. (2020, 21, 22, 22) he has talked about moving up to welterweight, but yesterday said that will have to wait till after this year. think if usman and volk both win, the ufc will push for a fight.
either way, don't think Oliveira wants a year or more between fights.

Goatface

“It is a very dumb, very stupid and unsafe. It is primitive,” Omalu said. “To me, such a sport is inconsistent with the intelligence of humans. It is possible that a participant could die from this. Somebody could die or suffer catastrophic brain damage and become a vegetable. How can he [Dana White] make that statement? It is like saying you will make a loaded gun safe. I do not blame the organizers so much, everybody wants to make a buck or easy money. But I feel the competitors have so much stupidity. It is silly, given what we know about concussion and blunt force trauma to the head. Why is TBS showing such a primitive sport? It should not be on TV.”

1 - 295,000 viewers and a 0.10 rating in the 18-49 demographic
2 - 413,000 viewers and a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 demographic
3 - 284,000 viewers and a 0.09 rating in the 18-49 demographic
4 - 275,000 viewers and a 0.08 rating in the 18-49 demographic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

“It is a very dumb, very stupid and unsafe. It is primitive,” Omalu said. “To me, such a sport is inconsistent with the intelligence of humans. It is possible that a participant could die from this. Somebody could die or suffer catastrophic brain damage and become a vegetable. How can he [Dana White] make that statement? It is like saying you will make a loaded gun safe. I do not blame the organizers so much, everybody wants to make a buck or easy money. But I feel the competitors have so much stupidity. It is silly, given what we know about concussion and blunt force trauma to the head. Why is TBS showing such a primitive sport? It should not be on TV.”

1 - 295,000 viewers and a 0.10 rating in the 18-49 demographic
2 - 413,000 viewers and a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 demographic
3 - 284,000 viewers and a 0.09 rating in the 18-49 demographic
4 - 275,000 viewers and a 0.08 rating in the 18-49 demographic
this clip is all i'll ever have to see w/ stupid slapping, post imanari roll

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Trust Dana to not to realize that crazy Russian shit going viral on youtube is not the same thing as a stable business opportunity. I'm surprised he didn't go straight for bear wrestling.