MMA Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah that was defo a knee right to the balls. seemed weird how well pickett took it in the ring after the decision was called, but maybe the ufc ran up to him and offered to throw money at him if he didn't complain so they could keep their marketing hype train running.

Goatface

as it currently stands, (as far as i know)
Jon Jones (c) - Stipe Miocic (2)
Ciryl Gane (1)
Sergei Pavlovich (3) - Curtis Blaydes (4) in April
Tai Tuivasa (5) - 2 loss streak - last fought in Dec
Tom Aspinall (6) - 5-1(injury) - ready around July
Alexander Volkov (7) - Alexander Romanov (13) in March
Sergey Spivak (8) last fought in Feb
Jairzinho Rozenstruik (9) Vs Jailton Almeida (14) in May
Derrick Lewis (10) - 3 loss streak

if i was matchmaking
JJ/Stipe in July
winner then fights Sergi/Blaydes winner in Dec/Jan/Feb
Tai/Tom summer
Gane/Sergey in end of summer
Tai/Tom winner fights Gane/Sergey in early 24

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What happens if Jones beats Stipe? Is he going to want to stick around defend the title against the entire HW ranking? Is he just gonna lose interest and wander off into the sunset?
I think it is pretty obvious what happens.

cocaine GIF
cocaine GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she did the same to jjoanne a year ago, looks like she'll make you pay if you want to whiff while doing spin shit

Goatface

Jon Jones -355* -290
Stipe Miocic +290* +235
*opening

1678205531123.png
1678205595455.png

sorta surprised gane didn't drop to 2-3

=

1678228692437.png

Last edited:

Goatface

Is this the headlining fight? I can't even remember the last UFC that didn't include a title fight on the card, especially as the headliner.
sterling vs henry supposed to headline, but guess it isn't a done deal yet

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jon literally stole ngaous belt
9acfa93ceb7cbebed64bdb7048f4b204.png

Ngannou-Vs-Gane.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Muh dick pills though.

Turinabol was the first original product of Jenapharm, an East German pharmaceutical company. It was patented in 1961.

1) The company had never even produced a product before Turinabol.

2) Product was never commercially produced outside of East Germany for any other purpose besides doping and cheating on the world stage.

Turinabol was the key steroid administered to approximately ten thousand East German athletes as part of a secret doping program, known as State Plan Topic 14.25, often without their knowing the nature of the "vitamins" they were forced to take. The program remained in place from about 1968 until the collapse of the German Democratic Republic in 1989. In the 1990s, Franke and Berendonk examined GDR archives to elucidate the expansive scope of this operation, which had resulted in numerous medal wins and world-record performances.

Still commonly used today in Olympic athletes because of difficulty in detection. USADA caught Jones with his pants down thinking he was taking something incredibly difficult to detect. USADA added the new method and made the bust.

International Olympic Committee reanalyzed samples from the Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Olympic Games using the spectrometric method developed by Grigory Rodchenkov in 2011 for detecting long-lasting metabolites of CDMT. Weightlifters and sprinters in particular were found to have used CDMT. Most of the doped athletes came from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
IMO they should do the exact opposite. Put everyone on roids under doctor supervision.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i agree, i am 100% for an open steroids league in every sport

If it's a separate league that's fine by me. Bodybuilding went that route. Several different leagues with varying policies of what natural means. Some are pretty damn natural but make no money. You have to have a seperate league for drugging because no athlete should need to shop around for dope or take jabs of poorly studied substances in addition to diet and training.

USADA is doing the most out of any sport to ensure a level playing field.