MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Maybe it's just cause I don't know what exactly to look for but it doesn't look like he's ever out to me (but like I said, I have no idea how to tell for sure in that situation) just looks like he doesn't want to tap.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe it's just cause I don't know what exactly to look for but it doesn't look like he's ever out to me (but like I said, I have no idea how to tell for sure in that situation) just looks like he doesn't want to tap.
wh.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

To be fair, the first time I watched it w/o sound and I really wasn't sure.

Even the announcers weren't sure "He's out! No he isn't, he's moving his hands...he's breathing like he's out" and I was like WTF? watching it the second time, because Vazquez looks like he's just half asleep at one point. Then his arm flops right in Charez' face and he takes it.

NGL I watched it several times, but then again I'm not a Ref either, LOL. But I def think Callazo missed Vazquez being out right at, and immediately during, that transition.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Maybe it's just cause I don't know what exactly to look for

Yes, you don't know what to look for. He's obviously out at ~0:13. A conscious person defending a triangle does not slump over like that. Plus his breathing goes spastic at the same time, which you can see in his ribs.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sucks to see Chito lose, but he waited WAY too long to get into that fight.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chito can suck a fuckin cock. He didn't even show up for his fight and he lost me money.

Just fail the weigh in next time and save us the 25 mins boredom. The girl's put on a better fight than that fgt.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Was it that one sided
cory had top control for basically 3/4s of rd 1 and 2, rd3 literally nothing happened, rd 4 and 5 more of nothing happened, but you can say corey was the aggressor while chito was waiting for his burrito to be wrapped at the counter

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yes, you don't know what to look for. He's obviously out at ~0:13. A conscious person defending a triangle does not slump over like that. Plus his breathing goes spastic at the same time, which you can see in his ribs.
Ok ya, watching it again today with sound on, I wasn't even focused on that part, especially since the ref kinda walks in front of the camera around 0:13. I was looking more at the stuff after the transition when dudes shoulder is up in front of his jaw after the transition. Now that you point some stuff out tho it definitely looks a lot more like he goes out and then in the 2nd half where I figured he just didn't want to tap its more like he can't tap cause he has no idea whats going on.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
When Chito beat Suga a while back, I though that Suga was winning the fight until that lucky leg kick. Toe into the back on the knee to cause a dead leg. Early stoppage. Suga literally ate one punch before the ref stopped the fight. Chito has been a piece of shit riding luck. I’d ask for a rematch between Chito and Suga, but considering Suga beat Petr. Chito just losing, I doubt that will ever happen.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
santos was ranked 6, is this how horrible wma is? cuz holly literally wrestle fucked this bitch 30-27