MMA Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Apparently he has this
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Izzy double tapped the temple of Pereira.

Gawd he is cringy as fuck tho. Credit to him for the big win. I wouldnt mind another match with these two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jorge looked so old.

I do feel 35 is the age limit unless on roids

Said the same thing. He looked all of 38 tonight. Khabib was right about age in the lower weight classes. Only LHW or HW can stretch to 37,38.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was definitely a weight cut KO.

That should be a KO and not a TKO.

But yeah, Alex made weight again, a credit to him, but when you are putting your body through that kind of strain, your brain doesnt have enough fluid to be able to absorb any kind of impact without getting wobbled. Even in their first fight, the same type of exchange happened at the end of the first round and Poatan was badly shaken and saved by the bell. I was thinking "wow he didnt even get hit that hard" when it happened and thought he was going to get KO'd in the next round. But he survived and won.

He was swarming Izzy against the cage too and it was only a matter of time until he was going to land something himself, but kudos to Izzy for digging deep and firing back, not letting himself get overwhelmed against the cage again. Periera cant take any kind of punishment at 185. He is going to have to move up to 205. If I was him I wouldnt even fight Izzy again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Izzys leg wouldn’t have made 5. Great gameplay luring in Alex who went straight destroyer mode. Fun fight, would love a 3rd.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dude hit his head hard on the canvas after that 2nd punch knocked him out. Shit bounced a solid 6 inches.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
JP has the size and power. Doesn't matter what Nate's intent is. He's against a bigger stronger guy with more power in his hands.

Tommy Fury got lit the fuck up. No chance Nate can take even one of those shots at this point in his career. He's almost 40.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

going through mma news feeds
Alex Pereira next fight will be at 205
Jan Błachowicz said he would like to fight Alex at 205, or Israel again at 185
Israel's coach wants him to fight jamahal hill
Dillashaw officially retired (thought he already did) apparently he would still be fighting but shoulder is fucked, needs another surgery and won't ever be 100%
and mix reports on stipe/jones
1681392753680.png

1681392890504.png