Goatface

1687556875496.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That eyepoke was vicious.

Emmett went from a title shot to what...7th? 8th now? My boy Yair broke 'em.

Goatface

1687731879592.png

Justin Tafa thought his eyeball had been ripped out after a sickening accident on Sunday
“I honestly thought my eye was ripped out,” Tafa told the Announce sun after the match. “That’s why I turned and stepped away,”
“The first thing I thought was, ‘Can I see my kids again?’
“I didn’t even care about the fight, I thought my eyeball had come out of my face.
“I just hope it’s not too much damage. Everything is blurry now. I can see your face, but everything’s just blurry.”

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ribas v barber fight was best chick fight in a long time
Barber has about as savage a killer instinct as you'll ever see on a woman but is plagued with misfortune like shitty cornermen (they should not have let her continue that fight against Modaferri once it was obvious her knee was fucked), shitty gym choices that probably arent entirely her decision (If you're going to relocate your family to get your daughter close to a prestigious MMA gym aim higher than fucking Roufusport, I don't like Alpha Male either but it's an improvement at least), and she just doesn't have the power to really back up that instinct of hers. I don't know what her walk-around weight is or what her cuts look like during fight week, but I feel like she would do better if she could either put on like 5 pounds of lean muscle and still comfortably make the cut to 125, or start cutting for 115.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, that sucks.

I really wish the major leagues would take care of their guys from a medical insurance standpoint. There are so many factors that a fighter's union would completely screw up... but getting the fighter's an incredible health insurance coverage plan would probably be worth it. God, I wish Dana & the UFC would step the fuck up on this issue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

UFC on ESPN 48
prelims 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
main card 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.

Sean Strickland (186) vs. Abusupiyan Magomedov (186)
Grant Dawson (156) vs. Damir Ismagulov (156)
Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Michael Morales (170.5)
Melissa Gatto (125.5) vs. Ariane Lipski (126)
Ismael Bonfim (156) vs. Benoit St. Denis (156)
Brunno Ferreira (185) vs. Nursulton Ruziboev (183.5)
Rinat Fakhretdinov (171) vs. Kevin Lee (171)
Joanderson Brito (145.5) vs. Westin Wilson (146)
Karol Rosa (146) vs. Yana Santos (144.5)
Elves Brener (155) vs. Guram Kutateladze (155)
Luana Carolina (126) vs. Ivana Siric Petrovic (125.5)
Blagoy Ivanov (259) vs. Alexander Romanov (264)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
UFC on ESPN 48
prelims 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
main card 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.

Sean Strickland (186) vs. Abusupiyan Magomedov (186)
Grant Dawson (156) vs. Damir Ismagulov (156)
Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Michael Morales (170.5)
Melissa Gatto (125.5) vs. Ariane Lipski (126)
Ismael Bonfim (156) vs. Benoit St. Denis (156)
Brunno Ferreira (185) vs. Nursulton Ruziboev (183.5)
Rinat Fakhretdinov (171) vs. Kevin Lee (171)
Joanderson Brito (145.5) vs. Westin Wilson (146)
Karol Rosa (146) vs. Yana Santos (144.5)
Elves Brener (155) vs. Guram Kutateladze (155)
Luana Carolina (126) vs. Ivana Siric Petrovic (125.5)
Blagoy Ivanov (259) vs. Alexander Romanov (264)
7r5sz6.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she has been doing commentary on shitty Apex cards a couple times now. She's hot AF and I honestly don't think she's that bad on commentary TBH. Better than DCs annoying ass.

• 2Like

Goatface

1688478818449.png

2 months after his last fight gets bumped to #1, guess going to get jones-sergei announced soon.

Goatface

no more horse meat, but looks like sorta questionable diet guidance

1688498063483.png

Alistair Overeem details weight loss, detox… and parasites?

Overeem revealed that the he went on a detox and complete lifestyle change that had him going from regularly eating steak at 8:00 a.m. for breakfast, to not eating meat at all. He says he met a “special nutritionist” that told him he had “parasites” in his body influencing him to eat all that meat.

“I started doing detoxing. I have this special nutritionist,” Overeem said (HT: Middle Easy). “When I met him, I instantly knew this guy has knowledge so we started working and I started taking these supplements — spirulina, coralline and kelp — every morning in a reasonably high dosage… and after a couple of weeks, my diet, my appetite changed.

“‘You had parasites in your body,'” Overeem recalled his new nutritionist tell him.

“This creates an alkaline environment which these parasites do not like. They will get hurt and die off. And once you get rid of them, your tastes change. It’s not me who needs to eat meat, it’s the parasites that influence me. They work through me to make me think I want to eat meat, but it’s not me and once you get rid of them, you don’t care.”

“If I eat meat, yes it’s delicious, but then these parasites come in my system. They’re gonna move around and do their thing and then all the other things will become less healthy. This (bag of nuts) doesn’t create acidity. Meat does, sugar does.”

It’s worth noting that the validity of some of Overeem and his new nutritionist’s claims doesn’t seem to be grounded on proven science — such as how supposedly “you’re not even going to get cancer” on an alkaline diet.

Evidence based research show that his diet is overall healthy because it is based on whole and unprocessed food, but “no reliable evidence suggests it has anything to do with pH levels” and “cancer cells also grow in alkaline environments.”

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
looks like sorta questionable diet guidance

"Sorta questionable"? This acidic/alkiline diet shit is outright quackery. Motherfuckers never heard of homeostasis. If you could change your body pH through diet in any meaningful way we'd all be dead. He's worried about "acidic foods" and his stomach pH is 1.5...