MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah... KJ Noons against Grandpa Chest who landed one TD should have been a blowout for Noons.... he looked pretty poor against a guy he easily outmatches on the feet.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't totally blame KJ's cardio, he's ALWAYS too patient with guys. He spends the whole fight setting shit up with those body shots and then when he lands the big shot he doesn't swarm. I don't think it's a cardio thing, it's more like he just decides it was enough or something. Its weird, he's got a ruthless streak in him but he just seems uninterested so often. Look at his face when he threw that big right, he was trying to kill George. Then just back to patient boxer guy instantly. He's weird.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll take this time to reiterate that every blatant eyepoke should get a point taken away without regard to how accidental it may have been.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, totally agree with you guys. Unless you start penalizing people right away they will always feel like they have one freebie, and won't work at fixing their hand closed.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how you can proactively penalize a guy for simply having his hand out, but when he does that shit and pokes an eye it's total bullshit to call it an accident.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
@danawhite: Update on TJ Waldburger: all of his tests came back negative and he's been released and on his way to go have dinner

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So now that the great stream that was linked earlier is done, are there any other good HQ streams anywhere? Using vip right now, but it isn't great.

Edit: Never mind, apparently mine just died for some reason

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So now that the great stream that was linked earlier is done, are there any other good HQ streams anywhere? Using vip right now, but it isn't great.

Edit: Never mind, apparently mine just died for some reason
I think everyone had to refresh, no idea why.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
GSP and Hendricks promo is great. Shows that Hendricks is a killer and GSP is a legend.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, you have got to give Diego credit for his heart. But holy fuck he does not fight smart at all.