MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There are some seriously crazy Silva nuthuggers in the world. The article itself isn't all that noteworthy, but reading the comments is fucking hilarious.

Anderson Silva Thinks That Chris Weidmans Victory at UFC 168 Was an Accident | Bleacher Report
Silva's only successful technique in the first fight was his leg kicks. It's silly for him to say that Weidman wasn't prepared for the leg kicks that time. But A. Silva is brazilian so I guess he has to say things like that.

Either way I'm glad he's feeling well enough to talk shit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I would buy the seasons pass, I have done many $60 single events, but I am pretty much done with those. I like to try and make an event out of most of the good cards by going out. I think I am one of the lucky ones as the wife enjoys the fights as well.

Fedor

<Banned>
EM9mFGt.gif

5.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Totally forgot the card was on tonight. I will catch a replay of it tomorrow I suppose

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nice title and avatar.
Ah sweet. Thanks Tuco!

Edit: Looks like the scoring is complete already. Grimm put most of his points into 2 fights and it backfired! I am actually digging this style of fight picks as it really gives you some flexibility in your choices. You can go pretty much all in with what you feel is a sure fight, but it could come back to bite you.

Looks like all of us got burned by Brenneman

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just watched the presser, to see if any of the reporters would ask him about pooping his pants... sure enough, the very last question, one reporter asks... lol.

He denies it, saying it was sweat. There is a pause, and Dana says, "Any more shitty questions? No? Have a good night."

OMG LOL

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yoel Romero and TJ Dillashaw made that card worth watching. Yoel is just awesome if you look at him as a dude who will never challenge for the title but loves to bang, and TJ is 3000% improved since TUF. Holy fuck Bang has turned him into a monster, his striking is a treat to watch now. Also, stay overrated Costa, thanks!