Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not that bad, just her ACL.

And MCL.

And LCL.

And AC Slater.

And LC Greenwood.

And JC Chasez

And DC Comics.

Dana is making it sound like some dramatic bullying situation where she was "attacked" from behind. This is a gym she's been at for a while, sounds a lot more likely to me that it's just a shitty accident.

Also here's GSP attacking Captain America.

FZ-04718_R-610x406.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So there are still only 4 of us in the league, and only Grimm and I picked last time. Not sure if there is any further interest in it or not, but I suppose I will be making my picks again before tomorrow.

Hopefully we get some more people to join in. For anyone who doesn't have the info, here is the link.MMAFantasyFever.com - Fantasy MMA Leagues UFC Fantasy Games at MMAFantasyFever.comLeague is Rerolled 2014, password is jayrebb

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made my picks early and I feel good about them.

Jack Slack calls Overeem "The Glass Cannon". That's pretty fuckin great.

Jack Slack: The Heavyweight Weaknesses of Alistair Overeem and Frank Mir | FIGHTLAND

It would be hard to come up with a fight more likely to end in a finish than this one. Unfortunately for Mir AO actually has pretty elite submission defense. He's been subbed for real once in 50ish fights. And that was almost 8 years ago and against Werdum, so the bar is pretty high.

Of course this is the new Overeem. There's every possibility that he'll rock Mir and then dive in to a triangle Because he's a fucking retard.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
This is also the new Mir. Odds are he'll get rocked, start to fall over and clip Overeem's chin with his chin on the way down.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The prelims just got redeemed. I can easily see Aldo/Lamas and obviously Mir/Reem ending in finishes too. The other two are up in the air.