MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I remember in the 2nd and maybe third round he start wobbling and stopped throwing left kicks (threw a ton of left knees though, fuggit). I assumed he twisted his ankle. Dude is a fucking monster though, by the fourth/fifth round I began questioning whether my mind was playing tricks on me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So many idiots on sherdog, remembering why i dont visit other forums. Machida still seemed pretty active with the hurt foot

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won this event. Yay! I mean, of the 3 of us that made picks anyways=P I'm comin' for you, Ameraves!
Well shit, I thought for sure with my 3 picks I had it all locked up!

You made an interesting bet with only putting 1 point on the Olivera fight. Since you got the bonus and only had to risk 1 point it seems to have paid off quite well.

I really like having the ability to choose which fights to pick as well as how much you want to put on it. Too bad we can't get more people to join us!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well shit, I thought for sure with my 3 picks I had it all locked up!

You made an interesting bet with only putting 1 point on the Olivera fight. Since you got the bonus and only had to risk 1 point it seems to have paid off quite well.
I was hoping no one noticed that. After doing it on a whim I realized it's definitely the thing to do. Wager heavy on the fights you are sure about, but throw 1 point at the rest and hope to make it up on round/finish bonuses. I didn't care enough to actually do it for all of them this time, but it seems like a no brainer.

Bonus, it gets you back to picking all the available fights. Just wish ALL the fights were available for picking.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that is a big downside to using that site. I am not sure how they pick the fights that are available and why they don't simply make all of them available.

Also looks like Rashad's injury is worse than expected. He is going to have to have surgery and will be out for 6 months.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know the Brazilian/Question Mark kick is a bit tougher to use in MMA because it leaves you so open for a takedown, similar to an axe kick, but man it is such a cool looking kick=P

Someone posted this gif of Glaube Feitosa landing one on 6'11" Semmy and it made me think of it.

6CxC0IF.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
I know the Brazilian/Question Mark kick is a bit tougher to use in MMA because it leaves you so open for a takedown, similar to an axe kick, but man it is such a cool looking kick=P

Someone posted this gif of Glaube Feitosa landing one on 6'11" Semmy and it made me think of it.

6CxC0IF.jpg
WSh1M8P.gif

tjWu8MV.gif

aI7c3xj.gif

irgzN4O.gif

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was thinking McMann was going to dwarf Ronda muscle-wise but they both looked pretty ripped during the weigh in. Ronda actually shook her hand too.

Fedor

<Banned>
I was thinking McMann was going to dwarf Ronda muscle-wise but they both looked pretty ripped during the weigh in.Ronda actually shook her hand too.
Watch Ronda interact with any other fighter besides Miesha and you wouldn't be surprised. Miesha basically goaded Ronda into all of that shit during their rivalry and for some reason people blamed Ronda for it.

Miesha Tate attempts to publicly humiliate gas station attendant for poor service - Bloody Elbow

Cat Zingano and camp say Bryan Caraway intentionally elbowed her in head at TUF 17 Finale weigh-ins - Bloody Elbow

Miesha and her boyfriend Bryan Caraway are just assholes who pretend to be nice and dumb fans fall for it.