MMA Thread

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
yMcozWm.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At first I was gonna complain about two judges saying 50-45, but then I realized I couldn't pick out a round where Mousasi really did anything, other than that really sweet sweep (round 3 maybe?)

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I thought it should have went to a draw. Also, Machida looks like a mix of people who have been famous in the past. My dad said Harry Connick Jr. and I was thinking Peter Dinklage...I think we might be right with that combo.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Machida with the sweep and attempting the capoeira kick was awesome. I joked about him doing it in the fight since he does them training. Didnt thing he would try in the fight hah

Fight was great. Round 1 everyone knew they were most likely going to feel the other out, Gegards reverse was awesome and his power shots were scary.. machida landed shorts that dropped evans, munoz, bader, ect but gegard has a chin. Besides the standup techniques i wanted more of the groundgame between the two

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jacare's ko of Gegard is even more impressive to me now. That head kick he took was Mark Hunt like.

Edit: I'm a dumbass. It was Gegard that ko'd Jacare. Fail!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At first I thought Mousasi was a huge underdog and would be around +400 but his line is only at +195. What am I missing here? Nearly a year long layoff, last fight wasn't at MW and he fought Ilir Latifi to a decision.
Reality constantly reminding me to not be a betting man. Mousasi could have definitely won that fight ( I scored that fight 50-45 but Mousasi made a great showing and if things went differently he could have won).

Homsar

Seen hats taken a few times, never seen them take it back lol. Also so many butthurt mousasi fans atm.
lyoto.gif

Homsar

I tried looking for machidas head kick, trip, capoeira attempt and that last punch of the fight but no luck last night.

Also machida broke his foot in the 2nd or 3rd rounds

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any broken bones? Or is it just smashed and swollen from being beaten on Gegard's face?