MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Video of the chicken delivery.

I love that these two like each other. It's so much more appealing to me than watching two dipshits build up some fake rage at each other.

Also Hendo steps on the scale at 197lbs. Having trouble maintaining muscle mass without the TRT? He's never been big, but 8lbs under this close to fight time seems like a lot.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
So Varner's foot/ankle is fucked up and whats the first thing that happens after he stops the fight and is sat on the stool? The ringside doc steps on it. Smooth.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hendo has heart but he needs to retire gracefully before he ends up a joke of the division like Liddell or Tito.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dan getting dominated via wrestling against Cromier. It's no surprise but it just shows how good the guy is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is boring as hell, but it's exactly the way I would fight a guy like Henderson if I were capable.

Well shit I didn't think Cormier was gonna make a serious attempt to finish. Props to him.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is boring as hell, but it's exactly the way I would fight a guy like Henderson if I were capable.

Well shit I didn't think Cormier was gonna make a serious attempt to finish. Props to him.
Almost get the impression he turned that fight from about a 4 to an 8 in an instant. The second the fight ended was when Cormier wanted it to.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I will ever forget Henderson getting fucking WWE bodyslammed, Cormier just looked gigantic next to him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kapow. Should have kept trying to work his face instead of going for that choke.

Nice intentional crotch shot to buy himself some breathing time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well TJ is pretty clearly up 3 rounds to 0 at this point, but judges are retarded so who the hell knows.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
How cool is it to go from watching Cormier hulk smash a guy, to watching this guy matrix around the ring?