MMA Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
thats fucking crazy. i wonder who the other guy was.

anyways, hes going away to prison for a while. im going to honor her by fapping to some of her material right now

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit just got real!

IUVuWJN.png

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So let me get this straight ...War Machine comes in, beat the shit out of the dude who was there, LETS HIM LEAVE, and the dude never called the cops? He just got the fuck out and left WM with a woman half his size alone in her house?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So let me get this straight ...War Machine comes in, beat the shit out of the dude who was there, LETS HIM LEAVE, and the dude never called the cops? He just got the fuck out and left WM with a woman half his size alone in her house?
No one has the full story yet. He didn't start beating her until the guy was gone and there's no word I've seen about just how badly the friend was beaten. Considering the history Christy and Mr. Machine have this might have all been par for the course as far as the friend knew.

There's 1 person to blame for this and it's not the friend. I've seen folks latching on to this but we have no idea how shit really went down.

ALPHAMALESHIT (AlphaMaleSeeJay) on Twitter

His brothers account. Parents must be mighty proud of these two.
Well, their dad is dead and their mom is a deadbeat junkie apparently, so not much worry about this.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I wish Cormier would talk mad shit to Jones over it - but I suspect he has too much class for that.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cormier should just cede Jones taunting duties to Luke Rockhold until the fight.

""I'm pretty the much the most like Jon Jones he's gonna find. So we're gonna be putting some hard rounds in together like we always do, and I'm not gonna take it easy on him that's for sure," he said."Pretty much when we're walking around the gym, I look to try and poke him in the eyes whenever I can. Keep him on his toes, you know.""

And here's a video of some of their training.

Instagram

Also DC did actually comment on it and jab JJ a bit.

Jon Jones out of UFC 178, bout with Cormier postponed

"I could have fought through it, I just wish he would have done the same."

To take some good news out of the bad situation, this allows Cormier to get healthy, after recent knee troubles and the fact the contender had been putting off surgery. He stated,

"I started to train very hard. It's a little discouraging, but now I have time to get completely healthy. I don't know how hurt Jon is but we have to remember that I took this fight with a pre-existing injury."

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Will this give Cormier time to get the surgery he needed and get fully healed up though? I don't know how extensive that injury is, and how invasive the surgery would be.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will this give Cormier time to get the surgery he needed and get fully healed up though? I don't know how extensive that injury is, and how invasive the surgery would be.
Apparently not. I'm seeing some people saying he should get the surgery and let Gus have the shot in January. But DC is 35. He can't know how well he'll recover and if Gus wins JJ will get an instant rematch, putting his potential title shit even further out of reach.

Folks, Gus included, are saying Gus should get the shot either way since it was his originally. But that would be fucked up, DC isn't the one pulling out. He's training and preparing to fight with an injury, he shouldn't lose the shot because the OTHER fighter pulled out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently not. I'm seeing some people saying he should get the surgery and let Gus have the shot in January. But DC is 35. He can't know how well he'll recover and if Gus wins JJ will get an instant rematch, putting his potential title shit even further out of reach.

Folks, Gus included, are saying Gus should get the shot either way since it was his originally. But that would be fucked up, DC isn't the one pulling out. He's training and preparing to fight with an injury, he shouldn't lose the shot because the OTHER fighter pulled out.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

How is it not fair to DC? He is only getting this shot right now because Gus was injured in the first place. Does it suck for DC? Sure, but I'm not sure I would call it unfair. Unfortunately injuries happen all the time and fights get moved around because of it.

DC should get the surgery he needs so he can be at 100%.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That really sucks. I was just thinking yesterday how bad it'd be if JJ or DC got injured. Dana Lite took one for the team and now there's no payoff.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
War Machine arrested without incident.

MMA fighter 'War Machine' arrested after manhunt

Kinda disappointed he didn't kill himself.

BvHVEPvIMAAuj9C.jpg

At least he got tasered. Also he was apparently caught because

"Hotel guest Mary Casamento said she called police to the hotel after seeing a "big dude"yelling at and pushing a petite woman who was trying to calm him down.He grabbed her by the hair, Casamento said."

The man knows how to lay low.