MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I have never seen JJ preach like 80s Hulk Hogan did taking vitamins and praying before bed to kids. DC is just as much of a dickhead as JJ is.
uhs5invyj96sygmowagd.gif

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Yea I agree with that. I don't really care what kind of personality these guys have. I just know that I don't really know which way this fight is going to go and it's the first time I've been really excited to see a fight in a while.

Also, Luke Rockhold is probably benefitting quite a bit doing all this training with DC.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It's pretty simple, Grimm. I'll put it in NFL terms for you:

I have never seen Ben preach like 80s Hulk Hogan did taking vitamins and praying before bed to kids. Peyton is just as much of a dickhead as Ben is.

That didn't help.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dah fuq? I got no love for Rory, but all these rematches and trilogies are fucking stupid.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My wife reminded me that we have tickets to go see Cirque du Soleil tonight with my older girls, so I will most likely miss the early fights. I am really just hoping to be home for the Cerrone vs Jury fight, and of course the main event.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol I've never seen a weigh in staredown like that. JJ always has the douchiest stare downs.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He is playing the heel part to the maximum extent, it seems. Vince McMahon should ask him to be a sponsor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Soooo, Wiziwig just got shut down for good it looks like. No idea where I'm gonna get streams now.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if anyone else is watching the Fight Pass Premins.... but it looked like a professional fighter just beat up a hobo off the street. That was embarrassing.