MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
965943-race_ogre.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus Christ. Second prelim was a heavyweight fight, and by far the most impressive move of the fight was seeing a 260 pound man do a backflip to celebrate.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I am not sure why they were booing. It isn't like there was a ton of time between the action. Sure it wasn't a barn burner, but it was still a good fight with lots of action.

Tavares looked great out there tonight. Well, either that or Marquardt looked like shit

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I would've laughed so hard if Cerrone would've broken the fuck out of his foot acting like a retard.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Impressed that Jury was able to peel off that rear naked choke. Other than that, he got schooled.

Has Rogan not done any interviews after the fights?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Cowboy would have picked up Jury and thrown his ass out the cage if he could have. Jury got shown his ceiling and he completely gave up after Cerrone landed that head kick. Bring on the next Cowboy fight please.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Impressed that Jury was able to peel off that rear naked choke. Other than that, he got schooled.

Has Rogan not done any interviews after the fights?
He did a couple during the prelims but no he hasn't done any during the actual ppv. Which sucks because I *REALLY* wanted to hear what Cerrone had to say there.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus Christ, I know Cormier is used to fighting people who outreach him, but 12 fucking inches? Good god.