MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>

Carlton-Slides-on-Floor.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well DC is crying now too. The dude is just super emotional, nothing wrong with that.

And now JJ is going down Douche canoe row...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, what an arrogant prick. I knew JJ was a dick, but I never really disliked him for it. After that post-fight presser, I simply don't like the guy. Just a collosal asshole

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Like DC never shit talked anyone before or after a fight. The guy is just as big of a douchebag as JJ is.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I expected Jones to whoop dat ass. Couldn't get anyone at work to bet with me, no UFC fans =/.

On a different note, anyone know of any good MMA trainers in/around Cleveland assuming I wanted to have an actual shot at getting some fights and possibly working my way up to the professional level? It's hard to find just doing google searches because of all the fucking places that pop up that are basically just weight loss/anti-rapist lessons and whatnot. Found a few that seemed good when I was in south Florida but those days are behind me.

Also curious as to what weight class people feel would be ideal for someone who is 6'3-6'4. Not sure if i'd want to keep my weight low and just train/condition or put on some weight (weigh about 140 right now so I could realistically do anything from 140-205ish).

Inb4 all the skeletor/dhalsim jokes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Great fight. DC gave it all in the first three rounds, JJ fought on the inside with DC and took him down, proving he's the best.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't call what JJ did fighting on the inside with him, seeing as how he's still a good 2 feet away from him even when they're clinching.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Donald Cerrone had 4 fights(and wins) in 2014, including Jim Miller, Edson Barboza, and Eddie Alvarez. He wanted more(6 I believe). He took the Jury fight to open this year and he wants to fight a lot more again this year. He's asked to be put on the Feb 14th card in Colorado. Either way he's said he's not leaving Vegas til he has another fight booked. UFC's twitter posted this picture and text.

fgpG9Io.jpg

@Cowboycerrone wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't leaving Vegas until he gets another fight lined up.

If you don't love this guy you're just being an asshole.