MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nelson obviously gassed or he would have won the fight there. Overeem really looked like shit the whole fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the hell was that? He had him hurt and he tries to take him down instead of throwing as hard as he can?

Fedor

<Banned>
2388160_o.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if Hendricks really believes he won that fight against Lawler, or if it's just bait for his promos.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if Hendricks really believes he won that fight against Lawler, or if it's just bait for his promos.
What was the consensus around here? I thought Hendricks won that fight, or rather Lawler did not do enough to take the title.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I felt Hendricks phoned it in and got really lazy, and absolutely did not win that fight.

Did they just call Brown a "Technical Brawler"?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hendricks lost the Lawler fight, but the scoring was a bit questionable IMO.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought Hendricks looked like shit round 1 but he came out with the exact same plan round 2 and is absolutely mauling Brown. Only way Brown wins is with a miracle knockout because no way he subs Hendricks from the bottom.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would stand up and knock that ref the fuck out if he kept knocking my hand off the fence when i wasn't grabbing it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Man if Matt Brown landed a reverse Triangle in MMA, I would shit bricks. My Professor is really good at them, but god if he's the only one I've ever seen do it in person.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty clear 30-27 for Hendricks even if he didn't do shit with the takedowns in round 1. 5 round fight might have looked pretty different, he had to be gassed for Brown to come anywhere close on those reverse triangles.