MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a fucking ridiculously bad mismatch. That's worse than whoever Anderson Silva fought that kept flopping onto his back trying to get Silva into his guard. Either Leites or Maia.

*edit*

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE. That was the champ who just lost? What the fucking fuck.

Fuck it, I'm with Grim. NO MORE GIRLS IN THE UFC

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pettis nearly lost the fight near the end of the 4th trying to force a takedown after that reversal when he should have broke and gone back to striking. He looks like trash and he's done without a lucky ko.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is an absolute mauling. The only thing Pettis has shown is that he can take a ridiculous amount of punishment.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly Pettis didn't learn from his loss to Guida that he needs to work on his takedown defense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rogan is right though, Nurmagomedov did to Dos Anjos what Dos Anjos did to Pettis tonight, absolutely manhandled him. That was just under a year ago. If Khabib stays healthy and beats Cerrone at 187 he's my pick for next division champion.

Fedor

<Banned>
65EB0lb.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Sad interjections about the fact that you train, repeatedly
Then call me out on it, don't be an anonymous little bitch, I was merely stating that I could reconcile familiarity from earlier in the same day.

I also train rigorously in trash talking online, I'm hardly a mutually exclusive competitor.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
At least whoever left you that comment didn't try to derail the thread with bullshit no one cares about.

rrr_img_93003.jpg

Back to real conversation: now that Joanna Jedrzejczyk has cleared out the entire straw weight division, where will she go?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
No one cares about the Straw weight division (yet), back to me internet fighting.

Where is she going to go? Well where do you expect her to go? She's going to stay at her division unless she can't keep making the weight cut. She might keep the title, she's ethnic, so maybe she was raised in impoverished, poverty breeds harder people.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how I did not see this before...I just noticed Koscheck is on the 3/21 Fight Night Card. How the fuck is this guy still in the UFC after 4 straight losses or at the very least how is he on the Main Card? I get still being around after 2 losses to the former and current champ but getting dominated by Woodley and Ellenberger. Is there a shortage of talent at 170?