MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well that sucks. I just watched a replay of their first fight and was really looking forward to it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wtf, why are injuries so common now? I dont remember Hughes, Liddell, Penn, Franklin ect

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wasn't necessarily hoping he would come back either, but if he did, it would have been a spectacle that everyone had to see.

Every UFC fan should look back on the Brock era and wish today's UFC could bring half the grandeur and excitement. No other fighter brought people out like Brock did, and his fights usually delivered. People love heavy weights and it is puzzling that he is the only one that has ever intrigued both the hardcore and casual fans.

Brock did more for the UFC than he ever got out of it.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Only fight I'd really care about is a rematch with Mir. Outside of that, he couldn't stand and bang with the top 5 guys...and even a couple outside of those fighters.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
His fundamental problem is that he has a flight response to getting hit in the face. That's a deal-breaker for a MMA fighter.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UFC signed Cyborg apparently. According to some Brazilian outlets and gaining traction as a story. So...ok.

Some others saying it's the same contract she's been on, UFC paying her for fighting in Invicta apparently? Who the fuck knows at this point.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
His fundamental problem is that he has a flight response to getting hit in the face. That's a deal-breaker for a MMA fighter.
You mean Ubereem stole his soul via knees and kicks to his gut.

lesnarovereem1.gif

lesnarovereem2.gif

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nah watch him in the Carwin fight? it think it was. His flinching at incoming strikes is pretty crazy and terrible for a fighter to have.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree because a fight between Ronda Rousey and a Cyborg with only 1 arm would be the biggest fight in UFC history, and chopping off an arm is the only way Cyborg is making 135.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I agree because a fight between Ronda Rousey and a Cyborg with only 1 arm would be the biggest fight in UFC history, and chopping off an arm is the only way Cyborg is making 135.
What about her penis? I bet that sucker weighs at least 10 lbs.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I would take you up on that, but I don't care about avatars. Dana sees too much money in this fight. It will happen sooner than later.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'll avatar bet anyone that Ronda never fights Cyborg.
I want you to be wrong, though I am afraid you are right. I just do not see Cyborg making that weight and it would be stupid for the champ to chase a her to a higher weight. Dana has said that multiple times and Ronda is his Champ, I don't see him fucking Ronda over and pushing her to fight at a higher weight.