MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I forgot to even DVR the prelim. Fuck. GIF EVENT!

Or rather, "streamable.com" event, since that appears to be the top links on /r/mma tonight. Which is fine, good quality and sound.

Johnson v Horiguchi - Streamable

Bisping v Dollaway - Streamable

Jackson v Maldonado - Streamable

Davis v Kaufman - Streamable

Makdessi v Campbell - Streamable

Jabouin v Almeida - Streamable

Taleb v Clements - Streamable

edit: Daly/Markos already got yanked. Oh well, apparently Daly is still shite.

And an actual gfy for Aubin-Mercier over Michaud

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha. When you're rich enough that you can afford a chauffeur, drunk driving is a new level of dumb.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Investigators found marijuana and a marijuana pipe inside the car that Jon Jones allegedly abandoned moments after a hit and run crash in New Mexico ... cops say.

TMZ Sports has obtained the police report ... in which cops say witnesses saw a man believed to be the UFC champ run from the crash scene moments after slamming into a car carrying a pregnant woman.

One witness says Jones got out of his silver Buick and ran into the hills -- before slouching over and darting back to the car to grab a "large handful of cash."

After that, witnesses say Jones jumped a nearby fence and ran off.

As for the initial crash, cops say Jones ran a red light ... and slammed into the pregnant woman's car. The woman told responders she felt like she was going to pass out. She was taken to a nearby hospital.

Cops tried multiple times to contact Jones -- but were unable to reach the UFC superstar.

Story developing ...

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_95777.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
(prediction) And NEW champion:
RumbleLaughing.jpg

From a fan's perspective this isn't even that bad. The worst part is all the fake apologies we're going to have to deal with from JJ.

I'm happy to see a Cormier vs Rumble fight. I'm totally uninterested in a Bader fight.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't fleeing a scene like this, with drugs found also up the charges automatically?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He will be stripped and should be released. UFC shouldn't put up with idiots like this.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a fucking idiot. I wonder if it actually hurts to be that dumb.

From a fan's perspective this isn't even that bad. The worst part is all the fake apologies we're going to have to deal with from JJ.
Yup. Totally looking forward to his fake persona showing up and apologizing.

What a clown

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Liked the dude when he first came around, but the more you got to know about him, the more it became clear, that he was just a purebred cunt.

Fuck that douchebag asshole.

AlKuRFk.jpg

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Running back to the car for a large wad of cash is the best part. It just seems so over the top cartoon character villain that it just boggles the mind. Great thing seeing brilliant athletes throw their careers away because they are quite literally criminally stupid.

Goatface

he will get a plea deal with some rehab and 40 hour community service and ufc will announce a couple of events in Albuquerque.