MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Because he has only pissed hot once, Diaz has done it more than once and flaunts it. Plus it's different state commissions. Stick to meth, not any real world stuff. I do think the 5 years is bullshit tho.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, that is an extremely weak card.

Watching TUF for the first time this season, and holy shit is Conor a moron. He is at the gym in a fucking shirt and tie when everyone else is in tank tops and shorts. Oh and of course his stupid fucking sunglasses. Dude is a moron

And he is in a full fucking suit for this next fight. He doesn't even corner his own team. What a douche

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Although at the same time, Conor was sitting there talking shit about TJ being a snake and was going to leave Faber for Duane, and he was 100% correct.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Wow, that is an extremely weak card.

Watching TUF for the first time this season, and holy shit is Conor a moron. He is at the gym in a fucking shirt and tie when everyone else is in tank tops and shorts. Oh and of course his stupid fucking sunglasses. Dude is a moron

And he is in a full fucking suit for this next fight. He doesn't even corner his own team. What a douche
He made it clear before the show started that he wouldn't be coaching the fighters. Said he'd build a team of coaches around them that are more capable than him and he'd be there for support. Whether that's still douchey is debatable, but it shouldn't be a surprise

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He made it clear before the show started that he wouldn't be coaching the fighters. Said he'd build a team of coaches around them that are more capable than him and he'd be there for support. Whether that's still douchey is debatable, but it shouldn't be a surprise
Ahh, well I guess that is something then. Like I said, this was the first episode I watched so I didn't see the beginning. But what is the point of naming someone the coach of a season of TUF if they aren't going to, you know, coach?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But what is the point of naming someone the coach of a season of TUF if they aren't going to, you know, coach?
Watching for the first time this season as in the first time EVER watching TUF? Because if you're even vaguely familiar with the show you know your question was silly.

Fight Night Dublin card is indeed weak as fuck on name recognition, but it looks like it could be one of those cards full of great fights from young guns. A lot of action and some great finishes. Also Cathal Pendred is fighting so you know when you can go make a sandwich.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Watching for the first time this season as in the first time EVER watching TUF? Because if you're even vaguely familiar with the show you know your question was silly.
Fair point I suppose. But really, does Conor actually need anymore exposure at this point?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fair point I suppose. But really, does Conor actually need anymore exposure at this point?
No such thing as bad press, and i'm assuming he's getting paid for it (maybe not, I dunno how they do it)...

On the other hand... did it really take him doing TUF for you to realize he's a douchebag? Listen to him talk at any given time and it should be apparent... doesn't change the fact that he can fight, tho.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
That guy is 9-0. Looks like he likes to finish his opponents. At 6'3" and 170, not sure how that length will play out against someone stronger and able to get him to the ground and hold him there though.