MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
You are probably right. I've got Charter and they probably have the lineup wrong for Fox Sports 2. They do have Belfort vs. Henderson from Sao Paulo, Brazil and Glover vs Cummins in the info section though. Even the UFC's website has the time being tonight...so I'm probably wrong about that. Don't think they'd show a replay later on.

Fedor

<Banned>
b1a65ab3a19e481accc69669efec736e.jpg

12193885_10153761629544752_3458190777768855177_n.jpg

black-kid-reaction-gif-6710.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Henderson really needs to hang it up already. He doesn't have the speed or chin to hang with these guys anymore.

God damn I hate seeing Vitor win.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was just coming to post that. Yet another one of those long overdue to retire.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Gotta say I love these little runs these old dudes put one before they start getting beat again. Makes me sad a little. Not sure where to go with my pick for Hunt vs. Big Foot right now for this weekend.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say I love these little runs these old dudes put one before they start getting beat again. Makes me sad a little. Not sure where to go with my pick for Hunt vs. Big Foot right now for this weekend.
I'd love it if they just had a couple fights every event where older veterans smash cans.

The 'problem' with guys like Hendo and CroCop is that they are legends because they have the heart of a champion, and that heart is what will cause them to step up to fight up and comers, gatekeepers and other mid-level fights if they can string a few wins against lower-tier opponents.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Ronda Rousey admitted to beating up her ex, so should we be outraged? - Yahoo Sports

Ronda Rousey wrote in "My Fight, Your Fight" that she slapped her boyfriend across the face "so hard my hand hurt," "punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," and then "grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face" and threw him onto the kitchen floor.

The boyfriend, "Snappers McCreepy" as Rousey calls him, was purportedly found to have taken nude photos of her. She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About the same amount of outrage when a hot teacher fucks one of her 16 year old students...

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Ronda Rousey admitted to beating up her ex, so should we be outraged? - Yahoo Sports

Ronda Rousey wrote in "My Fight, Your Fight" that she slapped her boyfriend across the face "so hard my hand hurt," "punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," and then "grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face" and threw him onto the kitchen floor.

The boyfriend, "Snappers McCreepy" as Rousey calls him, was purportedly found to have taken nude photos of her. She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.
Considering that the bf in question is probably Brendan Schaub (read: he's 3x her size and can defend himself against her despite his chin) I think that it's fine.