MMA Thread

Jive Turkey

Karen
Yes, doing dumb things just because that are bound to cause you to get knocked out. If Anderson doesn't clown he doesn't get knocked the fuck out in that fight, much like if Ronda doesn't go in wanting to strike to prove a point she probably doesn't get knocked the fuck out either. They both had great overconfidence that let them put themselves in situations that made it far more likely they eat that 1 hit ko.
gotcha

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ExhaustedWindingDassie.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Has it been confirmed her jaw has been wired? I only heard stitches, but wired would be fucking awesome.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I read somewhere that she needs to get some type of plastic surgery on her lip.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Second best night of my life Saturday. On a multi day high. I've been hoping for her to lose ever since seeing what a rotten piece of humanity she was on her season of TUF. Her pre-fight antics and then not touching gloves were just icing on the cake. She even hit her clearly after the bell ended round 1, WITH Herb Dean standing in between them, although that may have been because she had been clocked so many times in the head she didn't know where she was.

To have a hope in a re-match she needs to get a real coach and have a real game plan that focuses on her grappling skills. Holly was HUGE and ripped, I hope she doesn't wind up getting busted for drugs.

Homsar

That ring cover is legit, its 1 of many reasons people can't stand her. Another thing that makes this loss even better is Rousey was going to take a break from MMA after this fight so a loss in the future would have been filled with excuses saying old Rousey wouldnt have lost and she was the most dominant fighter blah blah blah. Perfect timing for this

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
On one hand I'm happy that Ronda lost, but that's because I don't think she's just absolutely fantastic and dominating other good fighters. I just think that spoke to how shallow the pool she was swimming in was.

Now I just want to see if Ronda has the fire to keep improving and can come back and rip her way through everyone again, or if she's plateaued somewhat and people are going to try copying Holms gameplan. I don't think she's done per se, but yeah, her boxing looks like me trying to box and I know that the cover of that magazine has been floating around for a while now and has generated a lot of LOLs.

Homsar

This is why I cant stand Rousey and the Media. They are butt hurt now and trying to find anything on Holms. Nice that they ignore that Ronda is in the same boat and is sponsored by companies that also sold band substances earlier this year

Holly Holm endorses company reportedly linked to banned PEDs | FOX Sports
"Congratulations," a message reads, accompanied by a photo of Holm.

"We always believed!"

JAK Nutrition -- a vendor of Intel-Pharma and other Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) -- also made a congratulatory post on their Facebook page saying, "Congrats to Holly Holm and Team Intel-Pharma!! Check out our full line of Intel-Pharma products!!"

Holm endorses company reportedly linked to banned PEDs
"But, as first reported by USA Today, Intel Pharma makes or at least made up until earlier this year products that appear to be banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).

Suggs told USA Today that "his company stopped producing and selling the SARMs products no later than June -- before the company started sponsoring Holm -- and has issued a recall for such products."
She wont show her face in public lol. You're a fighter deal with it

Where did this girl go?
giphy.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, I can't believe she is hiding her face. Embrace that shit and show it off!