MMA Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
She's done. If that's her attitude right now, no chance she comes back and dominates. She'll be too in her own head and cause herself to lose.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Where did this girl go?
giphy.gif
She went to cry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has she never had her face beaten in before?

She's gonna have the fear from now one.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I dunno about her earlier fights but chances are you're not taking much damage if you're winning your fights in under a minute and whatnot... She's probably not gonna come back anyways, she's got her movie career to develop! (lolz)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll be surprised if she regains the belt. That KO she suffered was really bad and it'll take a much more mental toll on her than it would a guy, of course I'm just talking out my ass so who knows.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Column_sl

shitlord
She wasn't striking, obviously,,, Ronda was punching Holm's fists with her head in attempt to break them.

Illuminati confirmed

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This duck and defense is amazing, HH must have telegraphed RR w/ that sloven forward left leg, coming in w/ that left hook. Who the hell leads w/ a left hook anyway? you end up exactly like RR, whiffing so bad you fall on your knee and you have use the cage to recover. (also watching this so much you see white shirt guy in the middle go, "oh fuck")

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok so after watching the whole fight and not just the highlights, fucking rofl. Holms made Rousey look like she has no business being in the UFC. Hope whoever that corner guy was that said 'that was beautiful' after round 1 is already fired.