MMA Thread

vGrade

Potato del Grande
1.3 Mil a second
rrr_img_119905.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I havent ever listened to Sage but holy shit, he is a robot. It seems like he's trying so hard to be nice and lovable he doesnt even remember the question sometimes.

I know his dad apparently controls everything but he needs to go to Jackson if its not in the works

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I havent ever listened to Sage but holy shit, he is a robot. It seems like he's trying so hard to be nice and lovable he doesnt even remember the question sometimes.

I know his dad apparently controls everything but he needs to go to Jackson if its not in the works
Hard to hear him over that fucking haircut. Needs to grow him a full viking do. The Ivan Drago look went out of style 20+ years ago and will not be making a comeback.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Do you find yourself having issues in laughing at things that are satirical or in parody ?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are usually clever and on-point, but the fucking voice is the worst. I skip the majority of them, just because I don't feel like grinding my eardrums.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That Rizin event sounds like it's going to be the typical dumb Japan shit. Le Banner is coming back to fight a 400lb+ Estonian sumo wrestler? Part of me wants to facepalm, but my inner child thinks that fights like this are a great idea! Will go over great with a Japanese audience, I guess.

They said they would announce Fedor's opponent via livestream in about 8 hours or so (noon Japan Friday?), but even though I am a huge Fedor fan I can't say I expect to be impressed. Maybe some mid-tier former Pride fighter, or some redonkulous size mismatch?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty excited for the fight tonight. I really hope Cowboy is able to pull this one out. I don't know how anyone can't root for that guy.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I have that feeling that Cowboy gets knocked out. He's been on a good roll lately, and I feel it can only end badly.