MMA Thread

Jive Turkey

Karen
McGregor isn't dumb enough to challenge him to a boxing match (unlike Ronda). I think the percentage thing was just in reference to who would be pulling the viewers.

Unrelated. You gotta feel for Goodridge

Column_sl

shitlord
McGregor isn't dumb enough to challenge him to a boxing match (unlike Ronda)
You realize he's taking 80% of the purse on a Mayweather fight correct?

He also challenged Mayweather to a bout, saying, "I will give you a fair 80/20 split purse in my favour seen as your last fight bombed at every area of revenue."
So he can act like he is boxing for one round, throw a kick and get DQ'ed.

That would be more money then McGregor would ever see in his lifetime with UFC' purses. His Aldo purse was half a million, he made his money off the deals he made from PPV buys etc. Just any FYI the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was a 300 million dollar purse....What does he care about getting barred from Boxing LMAO

That would make him smart, and his fans the stupid ones.

Anyway it would never happen anyway. I'm not sure the UFC would even allow it, it can only make them look bad because it would be touted as the Boxing vs MMA match, and bring up the conversation of which one is a sport, and which one is just cock fighting...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
McGregor isn't dumb enough to challenge him to a boxing match (unlike Ronda). I think the percentage thing was just in reference to who would be pulling the viewers.

Unrelated. You gotta feel for Goodridge
What? He's definitely saying he'd take 80% and Mayweather would get 20% of the purse.

That's not just shit talk, it's a way to make sure the fight never happens.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I read that earlier today. I personally love his response to them. "Let those cowards come"

Fedor

<Banned>
Instagram

qHr4sDv.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just got home and turned on the fights. WTF, Ed Herman KO'd Tim Boetsch at LHW? I didn't even know he moved up in weight

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man these guys both look terrible. I didn't expect this to make it out of the 1st round