MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I want to know how the fuck condit lost? WTF FFFFFFFFFF He LANDED more punches then lawler threw WTF
I get what you are saying here, but unfortunately with the way judging works you can't really look at the big picture that way. They score each round at the end of the round and turn in the cards, so even if Condit outstruck him in a particular round it is possible he still lost it.

Now don't get me wrong, I still don't see how Lawler wins the 3rd, and I think Condit was robbed.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Jive Turkey

Karen
Third round was the decider it seems, two judges scored 3 for Lawler, only one scored it for Condit, 1/4 Condit, 2/5 Lawler on all scorecards.
I've always felt that a close third round almost always goes to the champion. It seems to be the round the judges stick in their back pocket in the event of an even fight so they can be sure the champ keeps the belt

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3rd was close enough that judges just handed it to the champ, plain and simple. Just looking at the raw punchstats won't work, Robbie landed the bigger punches and Carlos was using crazy volume. I'm pretty sure 99% of us(fans) gave Carlos the 3rd, but I can just see how the judges gave it to Robbie. I called the result pretty much spot on(as I'm sure many of you did). In the sense that I said "I think Carlos won 1/3/4, but I bet a couple of the judges gave 3 to Robbie and he wins it." I can't find it in me to get too upset, this is how title fights have worked forever.

Now Tumenov getting the W over Larkin, that felt pretty awful. The judges just didn't give a single fuck about47savage leg kicks Larkin landed.

Probably the most genuine AMA I've ever seen.

I am Kimbo Slice AMA : IAmA
3rd question/answer got me in.

Q: What do you think about the DOW dropping 276 points off the back of fears about the structural issues behind the Chinese economy?

A: not thrilled, i have some alibaba stock

edit: If you want another surprisingly funny and genuine one check out50 Cent's AMA.Anyone who's seen some of his tweets already knew he was a funny fucker, but it was a fun one. Off topic I know, but some of Kimbo's answers reminded me of it.

qmpK0cB.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My early bet would be on Dos Anjos and Holm.

Should be a good couple of fights.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Apparently it is tradition for him to sew on a Muay Thai patch onto his shorts, which he continued to do and does not regret. Said he would do it again 10000%.

Column_sl

shitlord
I would love to see that McGregor vs Floyd bout just to show that just because you are good in MMA that has no crossover into the sport of Boxing.

Even McGregor knows he has no shot of even competing in that boxing match stating he wants 80% of everything, lol.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would love to see that McGregor vs Floyd bout just to show that just because you are good in MMA that has no crossover into the sport of Boxing.

Even McGregor knows he has no shot of even competing in that boxing match stating he wants 80% of everything, lol.
He said they should fight, not box.

Column_sl

shitlord
Nah, he implied that it would be a boxing match commenting that his last boxing match was underwhelming.

McGregor would be lucky to last a round against him before he DQ'ed himself.