MMA Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm definitely getting tickets for that spectacle. Could be complete trash but should be fun no matter what.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Will Mysterio manage to kill again and break the record currently held by AJ Styles? Tune in and find out!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
The next UFC on Fox is looking pretty good. April 16th. Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson, Rashad Evans vs. Shogun, Machida vs. Hendo, Thug Rose vs. somebody, Bethe Correia vs. Pennington, and Cub Swanson vs. some dude. They have some pretty big names on that card and it surprises me a little because the Jones vs. Cormier card is supposed to be the following week. I thought they would maybe put some of those fights on that PPV but if they are going to be free on Fox that's cool with me.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure she's such a shitty person, that she made up this entire suicide shit just to get pity and more coverage in the media.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
YOu take one loss and you want to kill yourself.. hmm yeah, great for the sport

I'd still titty fuck her but no thanks to watching her fight

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
YOu take one loss and you want to kill yourself.. hmm yeah, great for the sport

I'd still titty fuck her but no thanks to watching her fight
Why would you want to titty fuck a pro athlete? She's not as bad as a gymnast but she still ain't hardly got tits.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So she was already thinking rematch?
Awesome +1

Sadly there is a downside to being that funny, there is only one thing you can do after a post like that...pull a Costanza and leave on a high note and don't post again for a few months at least.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bellator 149 is on now for anyone interested in watching a couple 50 year olds, and 2 street brawlers fighting.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Melvin Guillard ate about 6 strikes while he was out on his feet and Mike Tyson sounds a bit loopy.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
lol kimbo gassed in first round after spending two minutes in top mount and doing nothing.

rd 2 - kimbo goes down to his knees on his own, exhaused and somehow still got mount on dada. amazing.

rd 3 - both had to be helped off their stools. dada eats 30 weak shots and falls while spinning around like a MIKE TYSON PUNCH OUT! KO

fucking unreal