MMA Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Reading they had to give Dada oxygen and took him out on a stretcher because he couldn't even hold his hands up.

Edit
Royce kneed Ken in the nuts, ref didn't see and stopped the fight to GNP. What a shit show.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That entire thing was such an embarrassment. I really hope Bellator doesn't try and pull that kind of stupidity again.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His family released a statement that he was having kidney problems from the weight cut.

Whatever, he's a woefully out of shape 39 year old who came in expecting to fight for 45 seconds and got forced to do the most intense cardio there is for 10+ minutes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think part of Celebrindal's plan was to force Camerous to pass out like this. Not sure about Wizardhawk though, he was on meth at the time. Was probably going to boop him on the nose and knock him unconscious.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
His family released a statement that he was having kidney problems from the weight cut.

Whatever, he's a woefully out of shape 39 year old who came in expecting to fight for 45 seconds and got forced to do the most intense cardio there is for 10+ minutes.
I wonder if this brings more reform in stopping fighters from doing ridiculous weight cuts.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maybe this is hard for me to appreciate because I don't do BJJ, but I had to watch this multiple times to even see what he did here.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully Cowboy looks good tonight. Also looking forward to see Brunson fight. He did really well against Romero and almost had him beat a couple of times. The rest of the card is meh, but still looking forward to it on an off night.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe this is hard for me to appreciate because I don't do BJJ, but I had to watch this multiple times to even see what he did here.

The best part of that by far is how calm the announcer is, compared to Joe Rogan screaming about how that's the best BJJ move in the world and he set it up with oblique kicks.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vicious triangle. Cerrone continues to be one of my favorite fighters, even though I do believe he's destined for gatekeeper status and not a champion.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Vicious triangle. Cerrone continues to be one of my favorite fighters, even though I do believe he's destined for gatekeeper status and not a champion.
I was torn in this fight as I like both fighters. I have to say though that I like the anti-wwe aspect of the lead up. Both Cerrone and Olivera were both avoiding the bombasity (is that even a word) that the UFC and Bellator has been heading towards recently. I fully enjoyed that fight as watching two guys go at it till one won without all the added bullshit drama. Bonus points went to Cerrone having to point out the fucking taps to the ref.