MMA Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was a little scared Anderson was going to retire during the post fight.

Edit - instead he just called the judges corrupt like in Brazil, haha.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
This is the only fight I wanted Bisping to ever win and he did it legitimately. If they fight again I hope he gets knocked out. But, I feel like he wanted to beat Anderson so badly that I kind of wanted it for him too. Anderson had his ass several times but just didn't pull the trigger. That's what he gets for waiting for the last 20 seconds of every round to do anything. Bisping is a tough dude, albeit he's been knocked out several times, but he isn't going to get dropped from anything soft.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Silva is definitely showing the Roy Jones stages. Guy fights completely off athleticism, once that athleticism disappears that drop off is hard & fast. Fight was entertaining though, Bisping is a tough fucking dude.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, Silva definitely had a lot more than athleticism going for him. It was his timing and accuracy that made him so goddamn scary, not his athleticism.

Fedor

<Banned>
vzHlSPu.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, talk about a dropoff in physique. I know he's not competing much anymore but holy shit Wandy got soft. Still kill me within moments of entering the ring, but that's a huge change.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, she actually managed to up her cunt level. Didn't think that was possible.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Uh, Silva definitely had a lot more than athleticism going for him. It was his timing and accuracy that made him so goddamn scary, not his athleticism.
Using the word "completely" was a poor choice. He obviously has other things going for him, but a major reason why he was so great is the unorthodox style. Similar to Jones in boxing, he could do things in the Octagon others have not. Once that athleticism starts to deteriorate, which it has, that fall becomes steep. Not that he looked bad against Bisping, but Michael isn't exactly in prime status either.

Holy fuck, Ronda looks awful.