MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Dude is walking around straight legged and leaning to the right like he is listening to the mat. I could most likely punch him for 20 mins in the belly like JDS is doing.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
ya, good job ben. way to shit the bed doing nothing but walking in a circle being a punching bag.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How about some credit to JDS for finally fixing some of his footwork? His weak point has been backing straight up to the fence when pressured, then getting beat up there. He was actually retreating laterally and at angles this fight. Totally negated Ben's biggest strength which is crowding someone and beating them up against the fence. I bet his mouth was watering when he got this match up against someone that would normally play right in to his gameplan.

Not anexcitingfight, but it bodes well for JDS not being totally shot like he's looked his last few fights.

I think Gonzaga might be dead.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver at UFC 199.

Werdum posted this.

7h9mkAD.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand BJ's burning desire to make yet another comeback. In his last 7 fights he had 1 win, and that was against over the hill Hughes. In his last 4 losses he's been completely and totally dominated.

Makes no sense for him to try and prove that he is somehow relevant still.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand BJ's burning desire to make yet another comeback. In his last 7 fights he had 1 win, and that was against over the hill Hughes. In his last 4 losses he's been completely and totally dominated.

Makes no sense for him to try and prove that he is somehow relevant still.
Prolly wants money

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver at UFC 199.

Werdum posted this.

7h9mkAD.jpg
I don't really like Werdum, but I have to give him credit. He fights smart and he doesn't seem to take as many risks as others do. But I have to be honest, I don't know how long he'll be able to keep his streak going. Someone is probably going to smash him sooner or later.

Then again, I was wrong about Rothwell. So very, very wrong.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If Cain can stay healthy for more than a minute, I think he can get the belt back. I think Cain went into the fight with Werdum 100% overconfident and not at all prepared for the altitude.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like the older generation would rather run it till the wheels fall off and end their careers in shame, than make a go of it clean. It kind of tells you how effective the shit must be.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Put him out to pasture. He hasn't ever really been an exciting fighter; certainly no Iceman. Him being "the former LHW champion!" only matters when 1/3 of the division hasn't sent him to the canvas.