MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
dt26TgD.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Rousey's trainers fucking suck, as much as I hate Ronda that strategy was one of the worst i've seen. She tossed out her strengths and went for striking, even in the few seconds of the fight she showed no competent stand up.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how after the beating she took from Holly, she didn't immediately run and find a new striking coach. How arrogant can you possibly be?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Not surprised mother fuckers.

This makes me so happy I can not express it in words.

I would like for all of the Ronda cucks bow down and pay homage to the one true God-Lesbian-Queen Amanda Nunes. She well accept your tears of salt as proper restitution for your transgressions against her.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rousey's trainers fucking suck, as much as I hate Ronda that strategy was one of the worst i've seen. She tossed out her strengths and went for striking, even in the few seconds of the fight she showed no competent stand up.
She was a one trick pony, that did her trick quite well against garbage. That garbage pile ended with Holly and R.Honda did not learn from it.

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
boing boiing.....boing boing..... boing boing.....wham wham..... boing boing...... A punchig bag is harder to hit and bounce than Rousey's head.

JFC..... such a shitty fight, complete and utter missmatch between noob amateur and someone who actually has some very nice technique. She got her head literally kicked in and sucks so badly ..... ugh....no more women fights for meh. Will give it 40 years to get some depth ....ridiculous pure marketing bull. No wonder Brazillian lady so pissed, Ronda was just a fluffed up poster pinup for UFC ratings and advertising. Mens side credibility is shaky but tis nonexitant on women side

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
haha get rekt cunt. no idea how she made it this far in MMA without being able to take a hard shot. one solid hit and she completely loses her composure.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFL. Nunes is fucking shitting ALL over Rousey and her coach in the presser. It's fucking beautiful.