MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just looking at Rousey's form when striking hurts to watch. She's not throwing punches, she's LITERALLY swinging her fist at Nunes. Like her arm is a goddamn morning star.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Nunes is the fucking champ, and I've literally seen no advertising or marketing for her. It's nothing but Ronda. I'd be pissed too. Not to mention she is making a fraction that the dumb cunt is making for the fight. I don't like the direction the UFC is heading, as they follow what makes the easiest money. I understand they are a business and all...but they couldn't have marketed Nunes AND Ronda? I mean...Nunes is the first openly gay champion, and an absolute destroyer (retiring 2 female fighters now) and there is no value in that? They just go with the easy buck and advertise the shit our of Ronda and make her out to be this amazing fighter, which she is not. Bah!

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ryanz

<Banned>
image.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ilikefoods

Peasant
Just looking at Rousey's form when striking hurts to watch. She's not throwing punches, she's LITERALLY swinging her fist at Nunes. Like her arm is a goddamn morning star.
I'm not so sure they were punches, I think that was her flailing her arm out in front trying to stop punches - like what you see people who have never trained doing on world star.

Anyone got another link or a tl;dr of what her corner was saying?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Hahahahahaha get rekted Rousey. Awesome beatdown.

The memes are gold

• 2Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
On an amusing note, Rousey's face getting smashed made the front page of CNN. Literally her face being distorted by Nunes's punches was the top story of a major news organization. She is dead to the world now.

• 2Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Rousey's training regime should include 30 hard punches to the face each day until she can take a fucking hit.

Jesus christ. After the Holms fight a year ago and now this, it should be obvious she is out of her fucking league. That woman beat the tar out of her last night.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gave a friend of mine shit about this and when I brought it up mockingly, he insisted that she would still beat Mayweather in a street fight.

I'm just like wuuuuuuut

• 3Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It's sinking in that she was never that good. She just was the first, crushing soup cans until real talent emerged.

• 2Like

ilikefoods

Peasant
What was Nunes saying at the presser? I missed it
Go to about 1 hour 30 into the youtube video posted earlier, gist of it was that Ronda's coach was useless and gave her false confidence. She knew all along that she would win and how she would do it, she knew Ronda would stand up with her because of how arrogant she was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Never have I seen someone buy into their own shit soooo much.

I used to like her when she first showed up. A bunch of bullsit pressers later I hated her. The way she walks around with a bad ass look on her face always....then gets knocked the fuck out,

She lost to holm and considered suicide. Weak willed pussy

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Rousey's training regime should include 30 hard punches to the face each day until she can take a fucking hit.

Jesus christ. After the Holms fight a year ago and now this, it should be obvious she is out of her fucking league. That woman beat the tar out of her last night.

Or she should maybe move her god damn head off the center line at least ONCE.

• 3Like

Cybsled

On the upside, now she can focus more on gearing up her rogue in WoW ;p

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users