MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The WWE model of shows anywhere anyplace that fits the sales demos they have sucks for big title fights.

Miocic's star is huge in Cleveland. Would be nice to see the crowd behind him in amazing show of force again, as he'll likely be demolishing his opponent yet again.

That fight doesn't belong anywhere near Dallas, TX. No idea what the rationale is behind that one. They could have hit Iowa, Indiana. I'll get over it, but this model has officially become a huge turnoff in 2017.

Fedor

<Banned>
MG6u7e7.png

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Dern should consider herself fortunate that that match was under IBJJF and not ADCC rules. The slam could have been epic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking that was the one that she won because Gabi was penalized but apparently that happened in a Gi in 2015. My google fu on my first search doesn't bring up this most current gif...where is it from and is it in fact Dern and Garcia?

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like it's from 2014.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Vitor's physique looks a little less corroded than last year. Hoping its a sign that this will actually be competitive.

Tough sell with Shogun and Vitor, this is definitely a legacy old guys showcase for Brazil.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shogun: No tough talk, no tryhard wannabe call-out of someone up the rank (which he has earned the right to do). Pride era Shogun textbook ass beating.

He said he wants a run at the title, and I think he has one left. Questions of his chin in light of his ring age? None. Hopefully some .gifs of that 3-hit combo get posted up somewhere. What a fucking beast.

people were on their feet going nuts where I was at.