New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
UFC Fight Night
Holm vs Correia
Sat. Jun. 17, 2017
Prelims 4:45AM/1:45AM ETPT
Main Card 8AM/5AM ETPT
both only on Fight Pass

bunch of people i like to watch, but it won't be live :)
God damn. Gomi is still fighting? I had no idea that guy was still around.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, that doesn't sound good at all. I know a lot of people didn't like him, but I hope he pulls through.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Met him in the bar in Vegas one time. He was very kind and accommodating. Hoping for the best.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just read another article that said the hospital released a statement saying he was stabilized. Not really sure what that means though

Goatface

i have not seen anything else regarding a coma
this tweet is most recent new info, but still seems to be only person saying it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I read until that headkick, there was almost no action between the first 2 rounds. A total of 9 strikes in round 1.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I read until that headkick, there was almost no action between the first 2 rounds. A total of 9 strikes in round 1.
Yeah basically, Holly way too skittish, but if she fucked up again, it's be 4 in a row. She really should just throw that crocop lhk whenever she wants, it's the most powerful strike in all women's Mm, even more than obviously roided cyborg.

She's probably afraid of a take down, but any bitch is fucks ville if that lhk even grazes her

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Cyborg and Megan Anderson fighting for the featherweight belt at 145. They will probably just strip De Randamie, but not sure how that will go down.

Holm needs to just be more aggressive it seems. Maybe she's just afraid her jui jitsu just isn't up to par with a lot of the ladies in the division but when she is aggressive, she's on a different level than most of her competition.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Beche getting KTFO by a headkick after taunting and trying to bait, CLASSIC

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, my faves were on losing streaks, it's nice RDA and Holly broke out of them...(performance was not champion level tho) as for arlovski? he's just old

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wasn't that the head kick that derp'd Rousey? Either way funny watch that Bethe get ktfo after taunting a few seconds before lol. I'm glad Holly finally broke the losing streak she was on also. Now I just wish Weidman could do the same. Always liked the dude but he's hit a streak of some serious bad luck since the Rockhold fight :/, though his competition has been quite high to be fair.

Edit: Just saw Colby Covington was on card also. Wasn't he the dude campaigning hard core for RDA fight? Idk why they didn't pair them together. Looks like he absolutely destroyed DHK though, 30-25, 30-26 and 30-27? Jesus lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wasn't that the head kick that derp'd Rousey? Either way funny watch that Bethe get ktfo after taunting a few seconds before lol. I'm glad Holly finally broke the losing streak she was on also.
looked more like a tkd turning kick.

here's 193 for reference
DpMxeg.gif

she looked WAY more vs. bethe, i'm thinking it musta been hell for her to get back down to 135 (remember she last fought at 145), that's all just pure blond muscle.