MMA Thread

Goatface

Dana was saying looking to put the fight on 215 in sept.

bunch of tweets from Lance Pugmire

Nevada commission's Bob Bennett says @Amanda_Leoa had issues "beyond" weakness from weight cut that led to her withdrawal.
Bennett says those issues shouldn't prevent @Amanda_Leoa from fighting again soon.
Bennett says there was constant communication between UFC, commission and Nunes over illness. Says Nunes withdrew after consulting with UFC.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Browne has somehow regressed into one of the worst fighters I have ever seen. He had so much promise like 5 years ago, and he just got dropped by a guy who has 5 knockouts in 62 fights, then gave up side control into getting his back taken into getting choked. That was one of the most embarassing displays of "MMA" I have ever seen.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
He was ranked 9th because the heavyweight division is dog shit. As for Overeem, he probably just negotiated his contract at the right time. He's had an international presence for a long time so that is probably a big factor too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Browne has somehow regressed into one of the worst fighters I have ever seen. He had so much promise like 5 years ago, and he just got dropped by a guy who has 5 knockouts in 62 fights, then gave up side control into getting his back taken into getting choked. That was one of the most embarassing displays of "MMA" I have ever seen.

If he's still with Ronda's coach, maybe that's part of it. I want to say he lost one with Wink-Jack and jumped ship. Guy is an idiot. Then again perhaps Ronda's pussy just breaks men down to a point that they can no longer live up to their potential, much like herself.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
He was ranked 9th because the heavyweight division is dog shit. As for Overeem, he probably just negotiated his contract at the right time. He's had an international presence for a long time so that is probably a big factor too.

As I can recall, Overeem last fight on his old contract was against JDS and he beat him for #1 contender spot. Then re-negotiated after that before he fought Stipie. So yeah he played his cards well lol.

edit: Also lol @ Browne. Dude was so good at Jackson-Winkle. Then he left to go to Glendale and train with the greatest trainer ever and has severely gone downhill since. Pretty sure he's just fighting now cause he has no idea wtf else to do.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well I was wrong but still see it going to Pettis. Miller started doing better but I don't think he won any rounds.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
acestream://09836973c192cf022aa121cd31f4620064785c87

It buffers on and off. I can't find a better one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user