MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
A lot of times I find him pretty funny, but this was just retarded. He is probably the least boring champ there is right now. Trying too hard Chael

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bellator last night didn't have any decisions but all the fights were boring as fuck. Didn't know those two things could happen together. One guy quit from a nut shot, one guy got a grazing jab to the cheek and looked like he threw the fight, and one heavyweight fight that was done after 8 punches.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A lot of times I find him pretty funny, but this was just retarded. He is probably the least boring champ there is right now. Trying too hard Chael
Pretty sure he was trolling. He said numerous times that Jones is a great fighter and even hinted that he would lose the fight. Didnt you see when he said "He even put Machida to sleep!" which made it obvious he was trolling.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Of course he was trolling. However, Chael is typically much better at it than that.

Fedor

<Banned>
230lbs

20130322032438_IMG_4951.JPG

Arlovski is getting knocked out again.

20130322032438_IMG_4951.JPG

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
That's a terrible post.
this is a terrible post, i know stating a fact about a fight we all saw is terrible just turrible.

Still got that hardon for me i see gav, maybe i should take down my RL picture so you dont have anything to bate to.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's not your post content that is terrible, it's your lack of ability to express a coherent thought through text. Yes, that is a big black man, but you can't just string that thought into a comment about GSP without proper transition or punctuation.