MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah 6 days is an insane cut. No camp, slim chance of making weight, and if you do make it you're a ghost of yourself. Even pulling a Nate Diaz and taking the fight at 170 would be a risk for a lot of these guys on 6 days. Eddie vs Khabib is now the best matchup in the division and the one I get most excited about (besides Conor). If anyone can neutralize Khabib's strength, it's Eddie.

The tough thing about Khabib as champ is UFC now has unmarketable dudes atop 125, 155, and 170. No one cares about 135, Max is taking taking a big reputation hit with this huge loss at 145, Stipe is borderline unmarketable, and who knows where DC is going. Is Whittaker the best draw right now? Who are they going to put at the top of all these PPV cards and why is the marketing machine not turning any champion into a media darling?

If Rose KO's JJ again, they should work on her

Goatface

apparently Khabib couldn't be located this morning and they cancelled his radio interviews

seems he was busy doing his cut
which his teams says is going well

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
apparently Khabib couldn't be located this morning and they cancelled his radio interviews

seems he was busy doing his cut
which his teams says is going well
if khabib was a bit smart, he'd say "do radio interviews and then trip and fall???", nyet

Lenas

Trump's Staff
TJ vs Cody set for 227 apparently.

and Dana said Brock will be making a comeback. My guess is against CM Punk for the super heavyweight strap.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
It'll be Jon Jones probably. Anyone else will wreck him. Jon wil wreck him too but him being smaller might make it seem like Brock has an advantage to the average fan.

227 seems quite a ways out. DJ just don't wanna fight anyone that could possibly challenge him I guess. I think he'd roll thru 135 just the same as 125 but you never know til he moves up.

Khabib is gonna fuck Max up. I kind of hate it. But I like Khabib so whatever. Such is life.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
TJ vs Cody set for 227 apparently.

and Dana said Brock will be making a comeback. My guess is against CM Punk for the super heavyweight strap.
no one wanted tj vs cody 2

dana: lets give them tj vs cody 2!!!

which is funny since tj didn't want to give cody an immediate rematch, cuz he'd have to fight his way back up.

oh well

Goatface

i like to see Max win, but until weigh ins not even really thinking about his chances

=

think TJ / Cody is best available, maybe Raphael rematch
but Cody's mouth has better chance at selling the fight

=
Jones/Brock would be a total shit show

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well man child Conor is having a day it seems. Its a long thread about chaos he or his team just caused including apparently shattering a van window and cutting Michael Chiesa's face

Goatface

damn
reportedly Artem Lobov pulled from the card for being part of the mob
if Michael Chiesa has to have stitches will have to get pulled to right?

hope they fine and suspend the shit out of some people
doing that in NY is just terrible for the mma brand