Goatface

they need tiny refs for tiny fighters

-

joe and dc doing math on the fly cracked me up

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Conor can beat Khabib.

If he gets that second wind he often talks about, I think he can out point Khabib in a 5 round fight.

Conor can win by KO or decision. Khabib can only win via decision, as he isnt going to stop McGregor. His pressure fighting and wrestling might win the day, as he is currently the favorite, but Conor as an underdog coming back to participate in the biggest fight in UFC history potentially, is a dangerous prospect.

The stage is going to be huge, the stakes enormous, McGregor has been there before, Khabib hasnt. If Khabib gets gassed I can see him getting tagged at will and could be a long night for him.

It's an amazing match up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
The stage is going to be huge, the stakes enormous, McGregor has been there before, Khabib hasnt.

I think Khabib might have the edge in the mental warfare. He's absolutely gotten into Conor's head (he attacked sparring partner Artem, leading to Conor's dolly-at-bus retaliation).

Khabib is rich AF and fights with a weightlessness to him. Conor's returning after a long long layoff with a lot of time spent preparing and thinking about just this matchup – I think he'll channel all that nervous energy as he's always done, but the circumstances are right to see him crack under the pressure.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think Conor can win and I probably favor him. Question is, how much has he been keeping up on training, honestly, since his last UFC bout?

As for tonight, MM and TJ are about to win. Then, super fight.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
DJ just clapped and chilled, even classy in defeat. That's why i love the dude. He'll be back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So much for my prediction. Probably a big weight off his shoulders. He will still come back and murk dudes.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
This could be really good for the 125 division. Gotta think Mighty Mouse will get a rematch whenever he so chooses. I am a little surprised 2 of the 3 judges scored it for Henry––the fight was close and neither guy was underserving––good job by the CA folks.

I don't think Cejudo has a chance against TJ or Cody, but Mighty Mouse is more well-rounded than either of those guys.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
P4P right there. Ever since he upset Barao dude has been my favorite fighter. Just love his fucking angles, and movement. Keep them Lomachenko training camps up Dillashaw!

Kovalev upset, and now that. Great night of combat sports.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'd be okay watching TJ and Cody rematch many more times. TJ is so impressive, he's made Cody look human, just on another level.
I'd also love to see Dom Cruz return in top shape.